Different colored supply drops for every zone

Why not use different colored supply drops for every zone? It would make knowing where you need to go or where you are so much easier and game friendly.

Example -

Parks = Green supply drops
Zone 1 = Blue supply drops
Zone 2 = Orange supply drops
Etc etc…

47 Likes

Love it! (10 characters…)

2 Likes

Winner, winner, winner!!!
Yes, yes, yes PLEASE! :heart:

2 Likes

That would be really nice. A nice way of indicating zone without a map overlay.

2 Likes

zone 3 brown?

13 Likes

Would snaz up the map a bit too

1 Like

L3… well, we’re buried in :poop: i can’t even see the supply drops :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Great idea! I love it!

1 Like

Maybe one of our forum mods could kindly pass this along to the Devs? Much appreciated :wink:

2 Likes

Superb idea, has never been able to figure out which zone I’m in :joy:

1 Like

Great idea, or could have like a boundary line on map or something.

2 Likes

That would be a really good idea. Very helpful.

1 Like

Love the idea. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Any forum moderators on that maybe could pass this along to the developers for us? Would be much appreciated! :blush:

Ludia has already displayed tech that could change the colors of these supply drops, this might not be too difficult of a request :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh wow… Did this get approved? Please say yes!

2 Likes

OMG… yes please. You can have my first born if you can persuade them to adopt this approach.

1 Like

Guess this will fade away into the void of forgotten ideas. I thought something like this would greatly improve general gameplay. It surely would have for me. Oh well :flushed:

1 Like

You see that’s the problem. It would make for a more less convoluted approach to playing if you knew what direction to walk for the Dino you are seeking. But has ludia even taken ideas players have suggested and run with them. “Crickets “

1 Like

If we call it a nerf I’m certain they will do it😂

5 Likes

Absolute fantastic idea

2 Likes