Ludia Forums

Different colour speedup and dinosaur question

Can someone tell me why sometimes the speedups have green color and sometimes they are blue?
And what is exactly the difference between the different background colors of dinosaurs? I have read about tournament and VIP dino’s… but all I found out is that they are superior to normal legendaries…

This is a consistent bug for many months. Many of us already reported it.

3 Likes

VIPs are stronger than tournament legendaries and they can never be unlocked.
You can buy a tournament legendaries in the market once you unlocked it by finishing a tournament in dominator league.
Some tournament legendaries can be used to evolve very strong hybrids. That has not happened for any VIP so far.

1 Like

Ty for your reply… I feel like the dominator league is still a bridge to far for me.

1 Like

I forgot, there is the ‘Clash of Titans’ once in a month. There you have the possibility to get a tournament legendary as well, but it is not unlocked in there.

1 Like

Yes… last months trodon was my first dino unlocked that way… or maybe the eryops the month before that?

1 Like

Are you sure about the unlock? As I am able to buy the trodon and eryops for DNA. As well as a ceratosaurus and a urtinotherium :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Now that you mention it…:thinking:…I withdraw my statement and state the opposite.

2 Likes

Clash of Titan is always an unlock as @Tommi says. If you have nice balanced teams (unlike mine) then those Clash of Titan events are a good way of unlocking powerful creatures to improve your line ups.

1 Like

Okay…too bad it is only one creature each month😅

1 Like

@Belboxtel: you also asked about the background colors. I don’t think anyone directly answered that, but I may have missed it. In case, here goes:

Blue outlines: common
Red outlines: rare
Silver outlines: super rare
Gold outlines: legendary

Blue background: Common standard
Dark red/burgundy background: rare standard
Grayish/silvery background: super rare standard
Dark gold/amber background: legendary standard
Purple background: hybrid
Gold shiny background: unlockable tournament/clash
Gold shiny background with gold hexes: unable-to-be-unlocked VIP loyalty
Red background: super-hybrid

I think I got them all. Feel free to correct or to fill in.

3 Likes

Was hopefully waiting for the next clash of titans tournament… But it s not available yet… What is the schedule for these tournaments? apparently not 1st of every new month…

This thread has the schedule that shows it switches on 12/3: Weekly Schedule 12/2 - 12/8

2 Likes