Different content in supply drop for VIP and non-VIP

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Different content in supply drop for VIP and non-VIP

Area is was found in: Everywhere

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- No interaction and green scent in the normal supply drops for VIP
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

Still the same today, they want the VIPs to quit?

1 Like

@Ned Can you look into this? Don’t want to receive the reply after the event has ended, thanks.

Different types of supply drops, one’s a regular supply drop, other is a special event supply drop.
The one with the special event incubator, that’s the even supply drop. They have different (and separate) rewards

1 Like

@DragonHunter The 2 pictures I posted are both regular supply drops. The first pic is from non-VIP and the second one is from VIP. The items offered for VIP are fewer than non-VIP.

My alliance noticed this too. Why are they screwing vip’s over? We pay for this…
Vip still get interactions from special event drops, but we lost out on 4 of them from regular drops

Hey Ped, our team is currently investigating this. Thank you!

Perhaps iPhone only? I’m on Android with VIP.

The pics I posted were of a regular and event supply drop.

I will note, this event they were EXTREMELY hard to differentiate between regular and event drops. Same color, one has a pointy top, the other is cube.

And they are both supposed to drop the St Patty’s scent. So I think what Ped is experiencing is a bug.

1 Like

I spun many, many drops and didn’t get the scent. sad face

Got one so far but the contents are not that special.

1 Like

My St. Patty day scents show only in event drops. Nothing in regular drops… I’ve only gotten 1 anyway. The drop rate is ridiculous. One day I spun 145 event drops at the park, not 1…

1 Like

To the best of my recollection, the special scents have only dropped in event drops.

https://forum.ludia.com/t/supply-drops-difference/124535/9