Ludia Forums

Different dino from strike event

Recently I had several issues of st patrick event. One of them is that oppoent’s dinosaur was different from it showed before battle started. I wrote to support and the feedback said it’s MY MISUNDERSTANDING of two different events as I just took some screenshots…I think it maybe due to I’m not a paid player… Does anyone have the same issue and know how to solve it? I have to choose suitable dinosaurs against them instead of guessing.

Today this happened again. The event showed 1st opponent is utahraptor, but actually it was tabosaurus. I recorded the video but cannot upload it.

That is really strange @Minos. Our team would be happy to take a closer look at this again to see what the issue might be. Could you email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key along with those screenshots so they can investigate further? Thanks!

Ok, when was the second screenshot taken? At first I was inclined to agree with support, but then I realized that none of those creatures are even in the St. Patrick’s day event!

I took screenshoot on 03/14 17:34. GMT+8. So it was 09:34 in the game time. I do not know what the opponent’s roster, but I choose mine based on what they show on the picture.

Ok. I thought so. Wish I could help, but I’m not very knowledgeable about the technical side if things. lol

It’s alright. I do not get any feedback from Ludia so far, so it might be really difficult, or as I mentioned in the beginning, they thought I’m the problem.