Ludia Forums

Different rewards for the same level (up)

I have a question for Ludia: Why we are getting different rewards for reaching the same level? And this difference can be pretty big. Definitely it is not country related; when we recalculate currencies it is the same.
When I get academy Graduate bundle x2 and somebody will get it x2,5 or 3 differences are pretty big.
Some people suspect that if I don’t buy for real money; offers are getting better and better. Still it is like being discriminated for actually supporting the game. I would like to hear what is behind this and whether people are happy with what we get now?

3 Likes

Other people,have speculated that the more money you spend the better the offers when you go up a level. I don’t know. It would be good to get some data. I just reached level 38 and was offered a bundle with 10 premium cards, 4800 runes and some coins and fish (can’t remember how much exactly but maybe 70k ish) for £48.99.

It is based on purchase history. My main account has made two or 3 $10 purchases. My 2nd account has never bought, my 2nd account gets way better offers.

Also, the big spenders get much larger offers