Ludia Forums

Differing trophy count for win/loss

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Fought a member of my alliance and lost; I lost 40 trophies but they only gained 20; if win/loss is based on team strength how can the figures be different?

PQC vs FoxFoo (about 25 minutes before end of current tournament)

Area is was found in:
Tournament

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

3 Likes

Both tournaments so far this month have felt like medal rewards were way off. It wasn’t great before this update, but it definately feels worse.

Hello PQC, our support team would be glad to take a closer look and figure out what might have caused you to lose/gain this many trophies. Please reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key to help them locate your account faster. Thank you.

@PQC I’ll be very curious to know what official answer you get.

I hope they’re finally looking at this issue and that it’s a step in the right direction.

In the same vein : yesterday, 1 hour before deadline of the skill challenge, I battled against against my friend Adboys22. He was 9th before the battle with 17XX points, I was 50th with 15XX points. He wins and get only 20 points, I lost 40 points… So where is the missing 20 ?

I’m sure this kind of thing happens all the time. You really want us to keep making tickets every time it happens? It’s a waste of time for you and your support. What we’re asking you to do is to check and revise your formula that doesn’t work. If you played your game a little bit, you would easily realize it just like we do…

Yeah - I have to admit I really couldn’t bring myself to contact them given the run around I have had with another ticket - however someone in my alliance is pursuing the issue.