Ludia Forums

Dilophoboa Fusion (Dilophosaurus Gen 2 + Titanoboa Tournament) 4/26/2021 - 5/3/2021

Could it be the rajastegas? The resistance for us extracting their oil
The rajastega resistance!

1 Like

Very suspicious… :flushed:

1 Like

So, I got food and Quetzo in prize but then my game kicked me out and when I logged back in my prizes were DNA and Veloci! Why, Ludia Why

Didn’t take a screenshot of the quetz

3 Likes

images (21)

5 Likes

Can I open my game please? If everything settled down?

1 Like

Just first look in the wise men thread

1 Like

Wow cool glitch, now if you need to change the creature you can crash and then relogs, how did you do it

1 Like

Never got to screenshot any progress because i was exhausted. As much as i wanted to participate in both tournaments i was extremely busy throughout the week and when i had the chances to play i was falling asleep mid tournament. i already had titanoboa unlocked but not dilo gen 2. i woke up this morning 2 hours before the tournament had ended and went from 1100 trophies to 2100 in an hour and a half. never again am i doing that but at least it is possible to come back from rank 100 predator to rank 100 dom

7 Likes

I got the dilophosaurus gen 2

3 Likes

I got the titanoboa and the dilopho g2 except for when I reloaded the game I was unable to buy another dilo g2. Weird

1 Like

You should have gotten the unlock in your inbox by now.

2 Likes

I got tianoboa though, Ill check for dilo g2

1 Like

As always, game crashed right after I opened my Titanoboa pack. Came back to a Spinosaurus gen 2 unlock like everyone else. I already had both unlocked, so no big deal. Got something in the in game messages also. Guessing it was the Dilophosaurus gen 2 unlock because I didn’t notice and change.

7 Likes

It kicked me out

1 Like

So disappointed, literally no pyro, but 2 locked creature cory and tyrannotitan

5 Likes

Thank you for the sdna as compensation ludia, much appreciated

6 Likes

Yes the S-DNA was a very appreciated bit of compensation

4 Likes

Pyro comes when you least expect him… I did all the Rarity rumble events I could, no luck, then got him from one of those Aquatic or Ceno events that gives a Jurassic prize.

Have had them from the prize drop too.

Still only up to 6 on Tyrannotitan though, over a year into the game.

2 Likes