Ludia Forums

Dilophosaurus + Carnotaurus fan hybrid

Ok, still trying to get the hang of this place, in the meantime, here’s a Dilo + Carno hybrid I did awhile ago. I chose these two because they have a lot of snakeline attributes to them. Dilo has a frill and can spit venom (at least, in the JP universe), and Carnotaurus irl was able to swallow prey whole just like a snake (to a degree). So I thought it would be fun making the ultimate, serpentine design

I absolutely love this guy, and I hope you guys do too

12 Likes

Plz make this a thing, Ludia

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: I really want this to be real in the game. IDC if it would be viable or not. I just love the look.

1 Like

I long for a Unique that uses the “spitting” animation!

2 Likes

I’m all for it :smirk::slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg, you summoned Dilo here =O

1 Like

Hey there!! :heart::joy:

1 Like

How’s it going Dilo?

1 Like

Haha doing good! Figured I would check in on the ol forum…How are you??

It’s all good, you know… It’s been a turbulent flight but the plane hasn’t crashed yet… Any plans on playing again? (if you’re not doing it already)

BTW, awesome drawings dude… I need to do one of those soon. It’s shameful that I’m a dinosaur enthusiast who is (trying to be) an artist and I haven’t drawn any dinos for years :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha yeah I’m kinda sort of playing :joy: I have a lot to catch up on! Loving the new dinos they have! Hatching them has always been my fav :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Kudos to the OP on the drawings!! Very nice!

1 Like