Dilophosaurus Gen 2 Tournament! 12/11 - 12/13

First of, Yes, I stole @Lucky14’s image because I’m too lazy to get my own. But yeah, offcourse they made this medium sized carnivore a tank. Still, amazing stats, 3rd best tournament carnivore.

Behind the scenes in Ludia HQ - oH wE sHOulD bASe iT oFf ErLIpHoSaURuS

14 Likes

Lol cool man, you are getting
it right?

2 Likes

I hope i get it, I can’t stay up all night though so i might not get it which bugs me

2 Likes

Yo wait you know in the og Jurassic park it’s spat out that stuff, for an attack of 8 it does that then attacks that’d be sick

2 Likes

I’m disappointed :disappointed: I tought he was going to have great attack since he could use his vomit thing improved haha. Why such a small dino have that amount of health?

With that said I will definitely get one, but if it would had more balanced stats or even more attack I would make without a doubt 3 of them.

5 Likes

I actually called it :joy: :joy: :joy: I told you, watch them look at Erliphosaurus and say TANK

Boy is that a good tank tho

3 Likes

Not what I was hoping for, but Diet Pachygalo isn’t bad

4 Likes

Yup, a tank with decent attack, like ornithoceirus

Here’s my updated lineup. Do you guys think I can make dom?

2 Likes

Let’s prepare for dominator league

Maybe, I think you should try the strategy of staying in predator and at last hours try dominator entry.

Let’s do math, with your line up you have 6 teams able for dominator, with cooldown you could use them about 3 times a day. That’s 18 fights a day, assuming you win 75% that’s 14 wins a day, 42 in 3 days. 42 victories per 30 trophies per match is 1,260 trophies.

Since it’s a new dino it should be maybe at 1,600, so you could stay at predator on top positions, have easier matches, bigger win rate and at last hours enter to predator, that our you could use a couple of DB (not recommended) only for emergencies haha

Hope it helps!

2 Likes

Wow man where did you get that Megalo, I can’t remember any tourney of her? :bowing_man:

Edit: Oh I think I get it, you started the game way before they were able including Sarcosuchus, then did quit for a while like a break or something and started again from there, right?

2 Likes

Megalo was a CoT earlier this year

Tournament started

Anyone know when Omega 09 event will start?

Says today, does that means in a couple of hours? I know Ludia does that with some events on this game, but has been a while since I have played because it takes about 10 minutes to log into the game, so just asking to see if someone knows?

4 Likes

I not see it at Tournament started
Maybe it take a while

4 Likes

Alright, just planned to do it early, as this is something I am willing to record because it sounds new and fun, but might go to bed lol.

3 Likes

Ultimate objection? What’s this?

3 Likes

I presume the Omega 09 Unlocking event?

8 Likes

Maybe take a 30 minutes to 1 hour or more than 1 hour to start event

4 Likes