Dilophosaurus Gen 2 Tournament! 12/11 - 12/13

Its gonna be a lot easier for me to do more battles now, I really cant wait for omega, gonna be smashing the tournament with every free bit of time I have

1 Like

Is anyone else having a problem with getting into the park I’m wondering if ludia is doing some maintenance @Keith could you please check on this issue thanks

I’m just fine

Is anyone else experiencing ridiculously hard matches this tourney? I still managed to make it to Dom 28 this afternoon which is around where I expected to land, but the dinos I’ve had to go through to get there were a nightmare. Saw multiple VIP 40s, s-hybrid 20s, super rare hybrid 40s, tourney hybrid 10s and 20s, etc. The only reason why I’m even in Dom is my AI likes to be predictable

1 Like

I’ve had that too. I gave up 3 battles in because I was getting tourneys in survivor. I don’t really need a tanky carnivore so I’d much rather put my resources into doing the daily PvE for the CoT and having excess resources for PvP.

3 Likes

I’ve done a couple of runs so far

But if the matches keep hitting so rough, I won’t be able to do much because this is what wins in dom for me
Nothing below it, or else the game throws in dinos with several times more ferocity, as if I’m sandbagging.

2 Likes

Normal Dominator strength versus normal Dominator strength

6 Likes

Finished first full run. I have more of everything except Amphibians and unfortunately I use those in every team I use.

3 Likes

This was one of the tougher matches I’ve had today. My first dino getting 1 hit KOd, then his second dino having an advantage on my second dino caused me just to quit. I think I lost 3 matches today. I got lucky on 2-3. Use 3 attack 1 block twice for my last guy to win and on another battle I reserve two playing he wouldn’t attack and he didn’t, so I pulled out the win.

3 Likes

so far the tournament seems like a standard Jurassic tournament, nothing that I have run into that is anything but normal.

4 Likes

Agreed
Edit: although, I noticed my first match was harder than normal. I usually see level 1 commons, but didn’t see any of those.

I know. VIP 11s-around ferocity is minimum required for dominator.
So what kind of magic allows some people to use dinos down to 40 Kapro? cough @Raptor43577

2 Likes

Some data

One of the easiest battles at top 10 Dominator

2 Likes

This has been a easy tournament so far

4 Likes

First run and best prizes… I received the 500 DNA 6x’s…

7 Likes

If I could ban one creature from the tournament it would be a pachygalo, if you dont have class advantage save yourself the pain and quit the match

I lost my second battle of this tournament. I was paying attention and everything. That Predator League AI is tough!!
(I was not paying attention at all…)

3 Likes

Heres some data peeps…

Cant wait for this one, just like ptera gen 2 this one will also be a personal fav

3 Likes

Morning run done, my new monosteg coming in clutch

5 Likes

Here’s some data. I must admit, the battles I’ve had have been harder than normal but nothing that I haven’t been able to handle. Has anyone else found that they’re unable to get the AI into the 3 attack 1 block loop? I’ve had it work for 2 moves but then they reserved and hit me with 5.

3 Likes