Diloracheirus: official paleo profile

Diloracheirus: hybridization of the Deinocherius, ouranosaurus and dilophosaurus

Rarity: Unique

Size and color:

Researcher have found Males have been found to range between 36-40ft (10.97-12.19 m) long, 15-17ft (4.57-5.49m) tall, weighing between 9-11 tons and have 8ft
(2.44m) long arms with 7.7 inch (19.56cm) long claws. Their sails are 6-8ft (1.83-2.44m) tall and they have double crests 11inch (27.94cm) in height

Females are slightly smaller at 29-34ft (8.84-10.36m) long, 11-14ft (3.35-4.27m) tall, weighing in about 7-9 tons, and have 6.5ft (1.98m) long arms with 6 inch (15.24cm) long claws. They have smaller 4-6ft (1.22-1.830)m sails and a single crest thats 10 inch (25.4cm) tall.

Colors do vary between the sexes:

Males having a darker yet bolder body color a darkish coloring with a light grayish undertone, which darkens in a greenish coloring when as you look up the creatures body, the dinosaur’s sail I black with large patch like stripes that start out a scarlets then transition into a light orange at the tips. the same pattern but bolder can be found on the creatures crest.

Females are mostly a light silver-gray with light green that runs on the top side of its body from the back of its neck to it gain. The sail is also grey with orange -red stripe like patches that are unique to each individual. Their legs and arms are diverge half way and become a brownish beige coloring. The crest’s outline is still very but they have dark scarlet coloring in two patches.

Diet: due to it iguandonite DNA, this once toothless dinosaur can chew it food with molars it has in the back it mouth meaning it can forage on leaves, ferns, and conifers yet thanks to both of parents having beaks it keeps it in the front allowing this creature to also eat water plants, and medium to small fish, amphibians and small mammals when given the chance. This diversity in their diet allows these dinosaurs to easily adapt to changes in there environments.

Behavior: Diloracherius live in small to medium (5-15) size groups lead by the dominant male or males
(Maxs 4) that protect, lead, mate with females of the group, these are known as harem society. And while the dominant male can be kicked out of the group it has not (fortunately not) been found that the new males will raise the chicks as he must earn the trust and respect of the females who while smaller out number him significantly; this can also be explained thru them just being caring towards younger members of their species (this might be due to the
Parenting instant of its deinocheirus and the herding and social behavior of the ouranosaurus), although males regardless of inheritance will be driven out if the herd once they reach sexually maturity.

Other than the occasional fighting for females scientists have said these mighty creatures are gentle and calm. They don’t attack often unless they have to but when they do they will use those claws as knives slashing at predators with full force either out right killing them or heavily injuring them. In one instant the male was observed aiming for a predators eyes and legs knowing these are predators weak points shown that they do learn from experience some what.

Habitat and range: they have been seen to living both in tropical, subtropical, swamps, and savannahs and for nest they migrate to grasslands that what they can see a predators and egg thieves from far away being sure nothing ever sneaks up on them.

Like today gorilla’s :gorilla: (which is actually very good comparison to the diloracherius) they are non-territorial to other different species but if an unknown Diloracherius or a another group approaches they will start to display aggressive behavior but it has never been documented fighting in wars or tribe wars for territory but further research is necessary.

Predators: a full grown health female is usually safe and males are almost untouchable epsically if they are in there tribes. Although some predators have been known actively hunt either sick or lone Dilorachs. Dilophoboas and Spinoconstrictors have been know to target juvenile and sub-adult individuals near swamps and or rivers. Erlidominus and Erlikospxs also target young Dilorach or weak but will absolutely avoid sub, or fully grown adults as they are to bulky and too large to be hunted without near being killed. The only known species to be able to actively hunt and win against a fully adult are trykosaurus as there armored backs and face easily counter the slash and stab attack and there size and weight allows the knock down even the biggest adults.

So what do you guys think ya enjoyed it also leave any your want next below. So what did you think of the profile

• It’s good
  • It’s meh
  • It’s bad

0 voters

11 Likes

Will there be more?

3 Likes

Depends on time, my drawing skills, and like want to do it but hopefully ya

2 Likes

I like it, but you didn’t finish the diet part. You just ended with “allows these dinosaurs to easily”

2 Likes

In that case. Can you do Dracoceratops?

1 Like

Oof on I’m on it

1 Like

Ehhhhh maybe

1 Like

Hbu @Sean_Sperry got any suggestions

Trykosaurus, or Thoradalosaur. Those would be cool. Spinoconstrictor too.

2 Likes

@Thylo_75 hey nice artwork! I like that color variation.

1 Like

I just realized something, the arm quills are still missing. Also there’s a spelling error in the title. But others, amazing work, I love the array of colors you did.

1 Like

Now, whenever I see the title, I wonder if Dilo should have a stand since his name’s Dio now.

2 Likes

Dilorach’s wonderful adventure

3 Likes

Forget the quills lol :joy: plus ther too hard to draw

1 Like

Also before anyone ask why thor, indo, indom and tenato isn’t one of its predators.

1. Thor is made from allosino which has allo which is way too small and sure the tarbo could help but here is tarbo compared to rex.

You really think it’s has a chance

2. Indo: same problem with size and we know this thing didn’t hunt in pack and even if it did as we saw in concept art then they weren’t very sophisticated and often fought, consider its the largest raptor in the series it could stand a chance… but it barley beat blue…a lone velociraptor with the body of a utahraptor.

3. Indom: we say it can kill apatosaurus but it like had no defense other than size… and sure it could maybe out smart Dilorach but considering they are about the same height and Dilorach has longer more robust arms it would very heavily wound it leaving it almost to die even if it did win.

4. Tenatorex is a herbivore

1 Like

Take your logic somewhere else, I want to see Dilo be dinner for Thor :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol sadly both the game and real life will deny that request

2 Likes

Be grateful IRL tryko an chomp it down no problem

2 Likes

The drawing is good. I feel like that you don’t take requests for the next hybrid/superhybrid. I feel you. You want me to help with the hybrid and superhybrid?

1 Like

I’ll help you on the hybrid/superhybrid creature for you. Is that okay?