Ludia Forums

Dimetrocarnus

I noticed several other players in this last tournament that had level 30 Dimetrocarnus dinos and am wondering how that’s even possible. It was just released and I only have a lvl10 with 500 sdna saved so far. I have the vip and sdna collection bank plus I complete all the daily challenges. What am I missing? I’ve also looked for purchase packs but there hasn’t been any, so I’m not sure how others have gotten so much more. Maybe they do a massive amount of pvp battles and get lucky on the card rolls? Let me know what you think. Thank you :pray:

Did you see them in videos, or were you fighting them? Also, a lot of PVP is really PVE, as most of the opponents are bots.

5 Likes

I suspected that maybe some opponents seemed a little predictable. The ones I saw where in this last tournament that was for the newly released carnivore that started on 10-16-20.

2 Likes

[quote="Concise619, post

:3, topic:154298, full:true"]
I suspected that maybe some opponents seemed a little predictable. The ones I saw where in this last tournament that was for the newly released carnivore that started on 10-16-20.
[/quote]

Sorry this is new to me looks like I added it twice.

It does look like the same picture twice. Im thinking its a bot. They usually have wacky teams of 2 really good, and then 1 meh creature at the end. It does look like a bot. I think more people would help you out if you switched the game it is from unverified to Jurassic world the game: Suggestions. I’m surprised the mods haven’t done it yet.

All PVP including tournament battles is timed PVE. Since the opposing teams are all bots, the AI can populate them with whatever creatures at whatever level according to the Ferocity algorithm.

So, don’t worry. You haven’t missed out on something

7 Likes

Cool thanks for the information. I appreciate it. I like these forums, I’ll have to check in more often. Stay safe out there.

2 Likes