Ludia Forums

Dimetrodon/Parasaurolophus/T-rex

I just want to say that since your recent updates finding a Dimetrodon is almost impossible. I’ve been trying to find one for like 10 days now. I used to see like 3-4 every now and then but now it’s nowhere to be found.

Isn’t Parasaurolophus supposed to be a common dinosaur? It seems that finding that one is also difficult where I live. I travelled to other cities and still didn’t get any DNA…

T-rex is epic one and I get that you don’t want people to find many but I’ve seen it only 2 times in last 2 weeks! How are we supposed to make hybrids without his DNA?

Thanks for making that game. I really think it’s much better than Pokemon Go!

Just collect 2 Trex yesterday and 1 this morning, I used to see Dimetrodon on morning and for Parasaurolophus it is due to the migration!

Different common/rare/epics appear in different zones, check it out on https://metahub.info

I also need Dimetridon! Last time I saw one within a 30 mile radius of where I live was before the migration and now the only way to get it is in drips in incubators!

Oh well I will have to live with my Postmetridon as she is! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lucky you! I have received quite a few 24h incubators from won battles and I still didn’t any get T-rex DNA. I’m at Sorna Marshes arena and it shows me that I should be getting T-rex DNA but I always receive Stygimoloch. Why?

Yeah, I understand that but like I said, I did travel to other cities and still didn’t spot them. :confused: Oh well…

Well… either you need to figure out where Local Zone 4 is… or hope that they switch the zone you’re currently in. GL hope you find them.

I have seen three dimetrodon since I read this. I guess it really depends where you are indeed…