Dimodactylus Buff Worth It?

Thoughts? Really hoping this helps this amazing looking flyer out some!

Dimodactylus

Abilities:

• Gained Armor Piercing Counter

Attributes:

• Attack: 1000 to 1100
  • Health: 3000 to 3450
  • Speed: 126 to 127
    Critical Chance: 5% to 15%
2 Likes

I mean, it’s a pretty big buff all around. If it’s good, it will only have any use in the early game arenas and tournaments, but hopefully it will allow it to see some more play

7 Likes

Hopefully we won’t be seeing ultra boosted ones of these in higher arenas…

5 Likes

I personally am happy that it finally got its counter-attack again. When it was first released it actually had a counter-attack from Tupandactylus, but then it was taken away when it was turned into a bleeder. Now they bring it back without taking away the bleed? Nice. Very nice :+1: :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Yes, yes, and yes.

4 Likes

Hahaha! How you feeling, now you can bite back every turn?

Now all we need is for you to keep that for your Unique hybrid

2 Likes

It honestly feels great to get some love from Ludia after being forgotten for multiple patches besides minor Stat changes.

2 Likes

You know it! Looks like imma have to find some space for you in them Tournaments to test you out!

3 Likes

I just used Dimodactylus in the most funny way possible. I swapped in, got the wound, then used cleansing swoop, and did the same thing over and over again, I won.

1 Like

It’s definitely a lot better now with more HP (Which is the most important stat for it) and a increase of SPD for more priority to put up the Shield and a slight damage buff with a counter and a increased crit chance… sigh I wish I had boosts to put back my L30 on my team, I miss it horribly and I regret what I did badly :sob: :broken_heart:

1 Like