Dino Data Spreadsheet

I entered Smithetoceras, but only raw data without formatting it.

2 Likes

Okay thanks for letting me know, I’ll get it cleaned up.

3 Likes

@Sionsith - Can you look at the level 30 Cooldown time for Spinatosuchus? It doesn’t look right but I’ve not been able to figure out why it’s off, the corresponding stats look fine.

2 Likes

Not sure if I beat you to it or not…

3 Likes

Let’s call it a draw.
I thought you were far ahead because someone entered its data in the spreadsheet and I assumed it was you.
Congratulations to both of us.

3 Likes

I couldn’t wAit so I used some speed ups…

2 Likes

By the way, what are you going to do with your lost Spinoraptor, or do you still have a lvl 40 left?
I plan to create a new one with DNA, although it is of little use in events. From time to time it’s a part of my team in tournaments, I don’t really need it but the collector in me is desperately missing it.

2 Likes

I’ve actually had the 2K S-DNA for almost a week now… my park just isn’t ready for 40 spino yet (have one up to 30 though, which puts him close to the top of my current lineup). I was curious to see what his stats at level 1 are… that’s actually lower than the level 30 Spinoraptor.

1 Like

Most of the SH start that way just like the Indoraptor at level one is well below the lvl 40 Indominus and you need to bring it to around level 7 to be on par ferocity wise with the lvl 40 Indominus. This is one of the reasons I advocate the creation of the SH’s since if you don’t level them they can actually reduce your top end Ferocity scores and they are free creatures after the initial fuse.

@Tommi I have all the spinoraptors hatched out to create another lvl 40, I just need to fuse them all, currently I have a lvl 30,20,10,10 so won’t be to long before I get my lvl 40 back. And yes it is for the collector in me mostly, but I do use it on occasion as a filler for tournaments and some pack events.

As usual you’re slightly ahead. I have a lvl 30 and a lvl 20 and I’m going to buy the missing two in the discount event today. Hatching and evolving will take some time but he will be back in my team by the end of next week.

1 Like

Yeah I knew they were lower than the lvl 40, just surprised that it’s even lower than my lvl 30. Having the two lvl 30’s is more useful to me now, so I’ll be waiting until I have at least the additional s-DNA to make two before I go for her.

1 Like

The cool down seems right on the lvl 30 spino, what are the concerns?

Look at how the CDs go from level 10-20-30-40. From 7 hours, to 14 hours and then only 18 hours and then 28 hours. Why is the level 30 so low and not more like 21 hours? The stats don’t seem to be doing the same sort of odd progression.

1 Like

The Monostegotops seems to have the same odd low change at the lvl 30 CD and then BIG one at lvl 40… I don’t see anything similar with any other hybrid classes. There is a somewhat similar pattern in the super rare hybrids, where the jump from 30 to 40 is twice as large as the change in the other levels. Maybe that’s indeed how these cooldowns work out… it just seems oddly inconsistent.

1 Like

It does have to do with the Super Hybrids and how their progression works, it is odd when compared to the other creatures but it also has to do with the general differences when compared to the standard hybrids.

1 Like

I entered the hatch time for Smithetoceras.

A warning to anyone who does not already know.
I put it in the first slot. It’s only a super rare hybrid, couldn’t take too long. 4 days and 4 hours, what a shock.

3 Likes

Wow. Super hybrid Super rare dinos (Monostegotops) take shorter than that.

2 Likes

Ouch, that is a shocker.

1 Like

The new aquatic Suchodus and its stats have been added to the spreadsheet (retrieved from the Fandom site, so might be good to confirm the data is right). Still will need DNA cost added.

Been doing a bunch of other improvements to the sheet, the type and class is now a dropdown select, which should prevent the issues we’ve had with extraneous spaces causing issues with formulas.

I also put up the sample Team sheet for Jurassics, which lets you select from the list of dinos, which will fill in the type and class, then enter the level, health and attack, which is used to calculate the ferocity, and the intent is for it to do an estimated Cooldown time based on the level entered. May need your help on doing that step @Sionsith.

I’m thinking I may lock down the sheet to public edits, and just add a contact form where people can send in any data to be added/updated. This will let me feel a little more comfortable about posting the sheet to the public FB and Fandom sites for other players to use, and will make it a lot easier to verify that the data on the sheet is accurate. Would like to add those who have been contributing up to this point as editors if I do that, and been working out how best to protect the sheet data while allowing people to copy and use the sheet for their own use. Adding filter views for common sorts for instance allows people to view the data sorted by different fields without it affecting the original sheet or complaining that they don’t have access to do that. You’ll see those now when you click on the Filter icon on the Jurassic sheet. The cooldown column doesn’t sort very well though… might have to consider adding an additional column with ONLY the formula for the estimated time so that it can be used for sorts, but that will be a bit of a PITA to do since the formula has to be edited when put in a new column.

1 Like

Some additional thoughts… we could just leave the cooldown columns using the estimates only. IMO, these are close enough to be good enough for the information needed. It’s really a PITA to remember to check them and record them for updating the data for actual cooldowns, and as a result, very few of them have been entered so far, mostly by me I think.

I wish there was an easy way to let everyone have a copy of the sheet for personal use that would automatically update when we add new data. I know you can sort of do that with ImportRange() but not sure if that would be sufficient. I do know how to create a shareable link that will prompt the user to create their own copy, but I’ve not wanted to use that since we do so frequently add new information. But this new sheet for doing your team data (eventually will be one for each of jurassics, aquatics, and cenos, possibly one that combines jurassic and cenos as well for PvP use) definitely is intended only for a personal copy.

2 Likes