Ludia Forums

Dino Lineup Rating

Hatch tournament creatures for creature types that you don’t have many of.

For example, if you don’t have a lot of amphibians, then hatch some amphibian tournament creatures

2 Likes

From your lineup I can notice that you’re doing really well pterosaur wise, so put those aside for now.

In my opinion, it seems best to hatch some carnivore and amphibian tournament creatures.

1 Like

Can somebody rate my lineup
I’m rushing to lv 60
Suggestions are always welcome
Also plz tell me which dinos to hatch for now to strengthen my team for i really want to unlock the dominator league at this level 58

4 Likes

It’s gonna be quite hard to reach dominator league at this level, so here’s my advice :

Try to get vip creatures as fast as possible. At this level, vip’s at lvl 10 or higher will be insanely useful.

Evolve your legendary creatures to lvl 40, more specifically : trex, icthyostega, pteranodon, and shunosaurus.

Do a lot of modded pvp. This’ll be the fastest way to get really strong hybrids and normal creatures, such as Rajastega, spinoraptor, diplotater, etc. At your level, you’ll need to buy common mods for bucks, so save up your bucks and do maybe 10 modded pvp every week or so.

Evolve diplotater and ophiacomimus. At lvl 30 and 40, they’ll be quite useful in tournaments.

3 Likes

Spinoraptor
Concavenator
Prestosuchus
Mastodonsaurus
Eudimorphodon
Diplotator
Diplotator
Scaphognathus
Labyrinthosaurus
Ichtyostega
Suchomimus
Alangasaurus

This was my lineup when I got my first dominator win. It was the Indominus Rex tournament. So I think you can win if you get 1-2 more VIPs (I got the Eudimorphodon only a few hours before tournaments end).

Level 40 Postosuchus is amazing. It will work very well at the high end predator but only use it in the second slot. Level 40 Kaprosuchus, Aerotitan, Ankylosaurus and Alangasaurus also will work. But Velociraptor doesn’t work in my experience. You can get 8 Aerotitans and Kaprosuchuses easily from modded pvp. You should get 2 more Diplotators and Shunosauruses from there too. Then get 1 more VIP and you are ready!

1 Like

Well dominator league is out of the question Level 10 vips will work but only half the time You could stay in predator and just wait for the tournament to run down to 1hr left and just sneak into dominator

1 Like

Could somebody tell me how to increase my dna
I’m calling short behind as I’m maxing my creatures…also that I’m non vip :cry:

1 Like

Hope this helps

4 Likes

Another piece of advice for increasing dna : fight as many times as possible in tournaments, you’ll get lots and lots of dna ( especially if you’re in dominator league ).

1 Like

Yeah, thanks a lot for thsi advice
I personally always take part in tournaments and i come at the starting 10-20 ranks of predator league at the end of competition.

Also i play a lot of boss fights ( like the kraken which is coming ) where i get enough dna to buy rare hybrids :laughing:
But the trade part…it’s starting to get helpful

2 Likes

Yeah, trades can be very very helpful, especially coin/food to dna trades. So try to improve your coin production as much as possible.

1 Like