Dino not showing after replacing a dead one in arena

Bug Description: In arena after losing a dinosaur and selecting the next one It does no goes out until the timer is over, then the opponent dino starts to attack on a invisible dino on my side until I lose. I tried to reconect after It happened but then even my dino cards was gone (like shown in the following pic) and the enemy still was hitting on nothing on my side until I just lose. Its pretty annoying

Area is was found in: Sorna Marches

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Lose a dino in battle
Step 2 - Try to replace It

How often does it happen: Pretty often, like 4 times in 36 hours

What type of device are you using: Motorola Moto G5S Plus

Hey Rafael_Souza_Oliveir, thanks for reporting this issue to us. It looks like this could be caused by a connection error, and I’m sorry that happened. Our team is working towards minimizing these issues for our players in the battle arena, and they would like to gather more information so they can investigate further and prevent this from happening again. Contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with more detail and your support key including that screenshot to assist them. In the meantime, trying some of the troubleshooting steps here could help: Lost a battle I was winning