I would like the addition of creature pets.
This would be their availability, use and function:
You would be able to unlock different rarities of creatures at certain levels starting at level 6.
- 6-8 Common pets
- 9-11 Rare pets
- 12-14 Epic pets
- 15-17 Legendary pets
- 18-20 Unique pets
- Bring out pet.
- They follow you when you walk.
- Touch pet & point to place in circle and they move to that spot.
- If they get close to a hidden creature, it appears.
- You can battle one on one, the creature with your pet.
- You can dart the hidden creature that appeared.
- Every creature has a random level.
- When you win the battle, your pet earns points based on the creature level.
- After earning so many battle points, you earn your pets DNA.
100 DNA for common
50 DNA for rare
20 DNA for epic
10 DNA for legendary
5 DNA for Unique
- Your pet loses points if it loses the one on one battles.
- Your pet can walk/fly to and collect full amount for drops in your circle.
- Your pet will point to the closest of its own within the overall 700 meters that is shown.
You want to find T-rex's, bring out a T-rex, walk, when you stop it will face the direction of another T-rex if one is within 700 meters of you. If no T-rex's, it will just face you.
- Flyers can surveil 10 meters per pet level past your circle to find good hidden creatures.
This means a level 20 flyer can go 200 meters past your circle limit to pop hidden creatures when close.
You can then go walking to dart or battle the creature.
- Creature walking/flying speed based on creature speed. (Raptors run around fast)