Ludia Forums

Dino Tyme Era looking for casual players

Hello

The Dino Tyme Alliance aka the DTA have 2 serious alliances and we think that it’s time that we make an alliance for casual players. It’s a brand new alliance and is part of an Ark coop, so it will have coop sanctuaries. Our rules will be simple 10 defeats and coop sanctuary rules no making sanctuaries and no placing in coop sanctuaries.
Our discord is pretty awesome (or at least I think it is :joy:) we’ve got some new channels Which are Pets, movies and music (I made music just so that I can get some new songs for my play :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:).

Thank you for time and patience for reading everything and if you are interested then please dm me

Forsaken468#0791

Hello

The Dino Tyme Alliance aka the DTA have 2 serious alliances and we think that it’s time that we make an alliance for casual players. It’s a brand new alliance and is part of an Ark coop, so it will have coop sanctuaries. Our rules will be simple 10 defeats and coop sanctuary rules no making sanctuaries and no placing in coop sanctuaries.
Our discord is pretty awesome (or at least I think it is :joy:) we’ve got some new channels Which are Pets, movies and music (I made music just so that I can get some new songs for my play :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:).

Thank you for time and patience for reading everything and if you are interested then please dm me

Forsaken468#0791