Ludia Forums

Dino tyme world (10/10) looking for a few serious player

Dino Tyme World is looking for a few more serious players! I hope to find people who are willing to join our discord or our FB messenger to have the communication that we need to succeed .
We are apart of Ark, so we will maintain 3 lvl 20 sanctuaries
We always reach Rank 8 (4weeks)-Rank 9(5weeks tournament) in alliance Championship.

Screenshot_2021-02-12-08-00-14-29_debb3a6effb94fb48ccd6f8645f0052d

We also always get 10/10 for weekly mission.

received_1361092870892195

We always help people to get their Apex or unique dna in raid (we have 80+ people in our discord channel and they always happy to help)

Please consider joining us!

Our rules :

Don’t create sanctuary

Don’t place any creature in lvl 20 sanctuaries

Collect 10 takedown (must)+ reach 800 trophies (if possible) from tournament

Note : at least you should have 4500+ trophies unless you love tournament and play much we can make a consideration.
Contact : pm me or contact me on discord Rodanradon*5730#6208

We still have one open slot :))

It’s a really great alliance!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We still have a few spots to fill, feel free to DM me on discord or pm me on this forum :)))

We still have some space to fill.

Do you still have a place in the alliance? My son and I play a lot, we are in Brazil, we have already unlocked STEGOCERAS, which can help in the sanctuaries. We are both at level 20, and we play every day.

Yes ofc you can, i will pm you to more information

I mean this forum message, check out your notification I’ve already messaged you

And also its to dangerous to share email your email name in here

Do you have discord ? Or fb ? So we can communicate each other in there.

Hey may I join

1 Like

I love tournaments

We have a few space now, looking for a new member that does tournament at least reach 850-900 trophies (after 10 td done).

We have a few space after the championship ends.