Dinodex Complete!

Finally, for the first time ever I have completed my dinodex!!
3 days, 3 uniques :smile:

Ptero as a result of the Darwin event last week; Gemini thanks to sanctuaries and Orion thanks to my alliance (thank you Sand Dunes for sparing the Quetz!) and an epic scent this morning that gave me 2 x Pteranodon.

:man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing:

22 Likes

Congrats!
4 left for me. Need a boatload of Diplodocus and Darwinopteruses for that…

1 Like

Thanks! I managed to get my Diplo to L20 during the last Diplo event - been playing, feeding and interacting with every Diplo I could since sanctuaries were introduced (and some say sanctuaries are a waste of time). Hunted Darwins like mad every Saturday (11 in one day during a long journey - average 2) and maxed them in any events.

Well done! :sauropod::t_rex:

1 Like

Very nice, though I was expecting this to be done much earlier from you :slight_smile: Stop lagging behind :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve been neglecting Diplo in the sanctuaries.
Thats awesome man!

1 Like

Congratulations, @PQC! You are an awesome DPG member. :cowboy_hat_face:

Thanks Ned!

Suggestion: Anyone completing their dinodex gets to present the devs with three wishes; one big, one medium and one small … and they have to grant one of them … :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

Congratulations. I’ll be happy just to get to the point of having all the legendary’s.

1 Like

Congrats!:tada:

1 Like

well done, @PQC

1 Like

@PQC Bravo!!! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Excellent idea :slight_smile: But some sort of reward should be nice!
Maybe a (forum) wall of fame, or like a badge next to your name “Dinodex completer”.

1 Like