Dinos at Universial Orlando

I am sorry if this has been discussed before, but if there is a way to revise the app so that there are actually dinasours in the parks at Universial Orlando it would be appreciated. Especially in the Jurassic Park area of Islands. Also, can the special event icons (Green Bulbs sorry for not knowing the proper name) be moved into the parks. At this time, they are basically located around a pond by the parking structure and most people cannot access them.
If we want to get dinasours, and we are in Orlando, we goto Disney instead of Universial as Disney’s property is loaded with them.
It is quite disappointing.
This has been discussed on the Universial Orlando Annual Passholder page multiple times, but I do not know if anyone brought it up here so that Lydia reps can take this under a possible review/revision.

Here. https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=safety-parent-s-guide&f=how-do-i-report-an-unsafe-supply-drop&l=en

And I never been to Orlando but that will be cool… I hope they will listen to u. Send ur idea to the GM and maybe they will have it…before I hear people ask about the last event and they tell GM about it