Ludia Forums

Dinos Doing Things

She has taken the stage with each of my collection.
I first noticed her with my Diplotator, but I think the screenshot would be flagged. And then I sized her up with a random Spinosaurus Gen 2.

“Todd get out! It’s my turn!”
“Hey Jim, you know it’s my turn! Get out!”
“How about we just share!?”
“No! I will not do that! There is barely enough room for just one of us!”

Haaahahaha!! That’s fun!

Seeing Koolasuchus lately, she would have kicked them off the stage so she could get her 15 minutes in the spotlight.

Hmm, 2 heads better than 1.:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I’ve got a few fun moments lately.

Firstly, this Quetzo pretending it’s an event creature (much to my and dilo’s annoyance).

Then, these dinos are getting a bit possessive over lunar chests.

Mostly I was just surprised to see her out!

Heh! I found a possessive Suchomimus just before the event started…like, 'to access these chests of coin, you must first answer me these questions three, or ‘ere will be the death of ye…’

Good thing it didn’t ask the airspeed velocity of a Pteranodon!

African, or European?

I don’t even know that. Weeee!

Non-bird dinosaurs lived between about 245 and 66 million years ago, in a time known as the Mesozoic Era. This was many millions of years before the first modern humans, Homo sapiens, appeared. Scientists divide the Mesozoic Era into three periods: the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous.

Ok…

I’m over here in the forums saying how I never see Erliko in the wild nowadays, and now she comes up like -

Erliko: “Well… You say that you never see me… So here I am.”

Me: “Bruh, what are you doing over there?! Come here, I wanna give you a kiss and a hug!”

Erliko: “Uhh why?”

Me: “It’s Valentine’s week!”

Erliko: “Uh, how about we don’t and say we did?”

“There is always a bigger fish”

Self explanatory I think.:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Author Michael Crichton supposedly knew velociraptors were much smaller but liked the name Velociraptor (it sounded cooler and more frightening) over other raptors that were actually closer to the size raptors in his book. So they were called velociraptors and their unusual size was explained through DNA manipulation.

Life will… ummm… find a way!. SINOCEROMIMUS

Dino are hanging out with the dogs too much me thinks.

I guess love is still in the air. Look, here is an Indominus and an Apatasaur thinking that no one sees them. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

FYI- if you’re in a rocking recliner you may need to be careful. The rocking police may pull you over for this.:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: