Ludia Forums

Dinosaur Battle #1 Trykosaurus vs Indominus Rex

Dinosaur Battle #1 Trykosaurus vs Indominus Rex
So I saw this idea with someone else and I’ll try it myself.

Trykosaurus
032076c08976741fefdf58b54ec934d4163caf0c_2_375x375
Length: 45 Feet
Height: 17 Feet
Bite Force: 8 tons
Weight: 31,000 LB

Indominus Rex

Height: 20 Feet
Length: 50 Feet
Weight: 20,000 LB
Bite Force: 10 Tons

The Fight: The Trykosaurus bites into the carcass of a dead Nodotitan, eating hungrily. Suddenly, behind it, an Indominus Rex charges out of the forest and attempts to take a piece of the Nodotitan. Angrily, the Trykosaurus bites the Indominus. The Indominus roars in pain and slashes its claws at the Trykosaurus. One of Indominus’ claws rake Trykosaurus’ eye and it howls in frustration. It chomps at the Indominus(DSR style) and bites hard into Indom’s back. The Indominus, weakly bites the Trykosaurus but Tryko’s armor proves helpful. Defeated, the Indominus falls to the ground, dead.

Vote for who goes next!!!

• Indoraptor Gen 2
  • Tyrannolophosaur
  • Stegodeus

0 voters

• Sarcorixis
  • Ardentismaxima
  • Geminititan

0 voters

3 Likes

Where’s the battle?

There, @Apple

Oh. Wait. Don’t Indom have armor piercing?

In Jurassic World, it flipped the Ankylosaurus in order to reach its underbelly. It’s possible that it couldn’t get through the armour.

3 Likes

I feel like Tryko would win hands down.

2 Likes

It did, @Dimodactylus

I could go with that

2 Likes

Indominus is more intelligent, but Tryko is faster. It is an interesting matchup. While Tryko could probably block Indom’s attacks easily enough, if Indom could turn invisible, grab it by the head with both arms and claw it’s eyes out, it could go about figuring out it’s weak spots safely. If it could trip Tryko or ram it full speed and knock it over, it would be able to attack it’s underbelly, or just go for the front of the neck.

4 Likes

Can Indominus attack while camouflaged? Ignoring the game mechanics the movie gives the impression it can only stay camouflaged if it moves slowly.

Indominus would defo be faster outside of the games than a tryko (that armour would easily make it slower and nothing that heavy is gonna risk moving at a speed where a fall could possibly cripple it.)

4 Likes

There’s only one thing missing?

You know tryko tail can be helpful as its sharp and hard

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I already saw the battle

Indom would win every time because tryko, assuming it’s parents, would be dumb as dirt. Indom would just hide and stab it from anywhere and then BOOM tryko is dead

If its JWA style battle Indom would win easy…Cloak and then rampage and Tryko would have no other option than die.
In the “wild” i thing Indom would win too…Tryko have so short arms :o)

No, Tryko can use II to block Cloak’s damage

4 Likes

Considering the movie tryko is basically an armored trex and I think rexy did give indom a run for its money. In reality still I think tryko would win, camouflage doesn’t work during battles, it can only be used to ambush. The weak point of every carnivor is the head or neck and both are armored in trykos case, on the other hand( considering its basically a trex) it’s bite should be devastating.

4 Likes

And I think tryko will win

Tryko’s parent’s are basically the same as Indom’s.

1 Like

A quarter similar

1 Like