Length: 85 Feet Long
Weight: 33-88 Tons

Alloraptor
Alloraptor
Height: 7 Feet
Length: 15 Feet
Weight: 200 Pounds
Bite Force: 3 tons

The Battle: The Ardentismaxima walks slowly through the forest of trees, and kept on walking until it reached a clearing in the forest. As is started to rest, an Alloraptor suddenly jumped out of the forest and landed on the Ardentismaxima’s back, clawing and scratching the Ardentismaxima. However, the Ardentismaxima, due to its immense size, easily shook off the Alloraptor. But suddenly, 6 more Alloraptors came running out of the forest, no doubt aroused by the noise. With little cooperation, they started to pounce on the Ardentismaxima. Now extremely irritated, it stood up and tried to once again shake off, but wasn’t as successful as last time. The Alloraptors continued to attack the Ardentismaxima with malice, slowly tiring the Ardentismaxima out. Finally, the Ardentismaxima, hit one of the raptor off its back with its long neck. It thudded to the ground and then moved no more. The Ardentismaxima swung its head, and slowly knocked the Alloraptors off its back. As Nightfall came, the Ardentismaxima finally lay down to rest.

Next Battle: Tyrannolophosaur vs Geminititan

1 Like

Real Life rule raptor not hunt sauropod if it not important and raptor is hurting with group
But it hybrid everything is possible

2 Likes

these battles kinda remind me of “Jurassic fight club”

1 Like

“I’d like to think that there are always possibilities.” (Chances that a pack of Alloraptors could win)

I actually researched this and raptors didn’t actually hunt in packs

It’s safe to assume that Ardmax is bigger than Brachi, considering it has Argentino DNA

3 Likes

Okay
(10)()

While that is true, that does not mean they wouldn’t attack the same target together. It’s just that they wouldn’t have the sophisticated cooperation that mammals like wolves have.

However I’m pretty sure the in-game description of Alloraptor says that it hunts alone.

3 Likes

alloraptor is like an Ethiopian wolf, living in a pack but hunting alone

4 Likes

All we need for that to happen with these hybrid fights is stegodues vs allosinosaurus vs nodopadotitan

2 Likes