Dinosaur Hybrid Facts: Dilophoboa

Image result for dilophoboa
Dilophoboa [DIL-LO-PHO-BO-A] “Double-Crested Boa” Fused With: Titanoboa + Dilophosaurus
Length: 21.3m(70ft)
Height: Unknown
Weight: 1.2ton (2500Ibs)
Period:Holocene
Diet: Carnivore
Description: The Dilphoboa is a 70 foot long snake that has a frilled neck like the Dilophosaurus. Unlike the Titanoboa which hunts in the water, Dilphoboa hunts on land like the Dilophosaurus. Like the Dilophosaurus, it can spit venom, but except the venom can be shot from 200 feet away. The Dilphoboa hunted land animals, like the herbivorous Megalogaia and the Omnivorous Monolorhino. But it also competed for prey against other predators like the Omnivorous Entelomoth and the Carnivorous Spinoconstrictor which could steal from it

Coming Up:

Spinoconstrictor
Erlikogamma
Dimodactylus
Pteraquetzal
Koolabourgiana
Darwezopteryx
Alankylosaurus
Smilocephalosaurus
Utahsinoraptor

6 Likes

70 feet? Holy moly. I also wonder how a fight between entelomoth and dilophoboa would be like

2 Likes

Entelomoth was at least 10 feet in length, and usually hunted in packs of 2, but will in pack of 6 when going against Dilophoboa or Spinoconstrictor

2 Likes

But could It really swallow a rhino? And megalogaia is too spiky. yikes

1 Like

The Second snake that can rip flesh

I supposed it could would rhino but kill it nah especially with a spiky sail and I mean the boi is thicc the deer I suppose could fall to it but it be a pain to eat lol and in case of an emergency and it has to regurgitate it it could basically kill it from the inside lol

1 Like

It bewares the spikes

Right!? I see It killing them with the venom, but swallow? Specially the rhino? Nah, it’s too THICC, not to mention the position of the horn would make It Impossible to swallow without piercing itself on It.

1 Like

Did you not read my comment? I said it tips flesh

You mean rips but ya still that armored flesh even then it still be hard to swallow it with the Horn lol like @Isaah_Wii said even though I never thought of that that kinda why pythons and bias don’t got like after make deer just females I believe

1 Like

You said the second snake does, not dilophoboa. Though I’m just looking at this in a realistic manner comparing with what is normal snake behavior and capabilities. If in your lore these hybrid snakes have teeth and jaws capable of tearing flesh so they don’t need to swallow every prey, i have no problem with that

Lol ya and even in character model it skit seems to shot and small of a jaw and doesn’t really have any neck muscles that could allow it to chew and tear flesh apart

1 Like

Lol just realized rhino could also hunt it since it’s Omnivorous

2 Likes

They actually can eat horned deers depending on what type of horns. Agreed with the rhino thing, they have extremely thicc skin. That’s why nowadays lions will avoid hunting rhinos, hippos and elephants. Aside from being too strong and thicc, theirs skin is too tough, so they are too much trouble to bother even trying most of the time.

2 Likes

I mean where talking about a deer who’s antlers were 12ft wide and 5ft high

1 Like

Plus he did say in his rhino :rhinoceros: profile that the rhino pretends to be very calmed and oblivious to something trying to stalk it then once there close immediately turns around and blam turned into a kabob then eats it

Do I guess if the rhino doesn’t notice it the snake could gain the upper hand but if the rhino sees it then that snake better be careful

Also I think you might want to add this your rhino profile but if you notice Monolorhino seems to have like grooves or like scales down it’s horn

I think this could be very deadly cause unlike it’s parent and other rhino hybrids who have smooth horns and they are usually very curved

Monolorhinos is more forward like a spear and ten groves scales could work like that of modern American porcupines who have small groves on ther quilts that dig deep the more the prey or predators try’s to remove it

Compare that to the African porquie pine who has smooth quill sthat do the same intial damage usually can be taken out easily

1 Like