Dinosaur Hybrid Facts: Diplovenator

Diplovenator [DIP-LOW-VEN-A-TOR] “Double Hunter”
Fused With:Diplocaulus+Concavenator
Length:3m(10ft) Height: 1ft
Weight:68kg(150lbs)
Period:Holocene
Diet:Carnivore
Description:An InGen genetically modified hybrid. The Diplovenator is a hybrid of the boomerang-shaped headed amphibian Diplocaulus abd the humpbacked theropod Concavenator. While its body structure is shaped of a Diplocaulus, it not only inherits the humpback sail from the Concavenator, but also the theropod’s highly aggressive behaviour, making it one of the most dangerous amphibians ever created. While the pterosaurs of Isla Nublar were seen picking up small amphibians for food, the Diplovenator’s main defense is its spiky sail loacted on the top of its back, making it hard for any predator to attack from above. If that doesn’t work, it will use its terrifying face to sacre off enemies or bite them with its strong bite force thanks to its theropod ancestor. Because of its brutal strength, it was seen stealing the burrows of other amphibious creatures and devour them if they’re unfortunate to escape. The Diplovenator will feed on anything it could get its jaws on, from fish and small pterosaurs to the carcasses of dead dinosaurs near the river it resides in.

Coming Up:

Monolometrodon
Dsungaia
Monolorhino
Dilophoboa
Spinoconstrictor
Erlikogamma
Dimodactylus
Pteraquetzal
Koolabourgiana

7 Likes

I’ve just realised I’ve been pronouncing this as “[DIP-LOVE-EN-A-TOR]” :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

My disappointment is astounding

Deep love in Thor :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

*Deep Love in a Thor.

1 Like

Everyone Makes Mistakes

1 Like