Dinosaur Hybrid Facts: Dsungaia

Dsungaia [SUNG-GUY-AH] “Named After the Junggar Basin And The Portugal Parish” Fused With:Dsungaripterus+Miragaia
Length:5m(18ft)
Height:2m(6ft)
Weight:1ton(2000lbs)
Period:Holocene
Diet:Omnivore
Description:An InGen genetically modified hybrid. The Dsungaia is a hybrid fused with the DNA of the stegosaur Miragaia and the pterosaur Dsungaripterus. Like the Miragaia, the neck of Dsungaia was long compared to other stegosaurs. Unlike its pterosaur parent, it lacks the ability to fly. However, besides its toothless beak and extended crest, it has sharp structures on its front legs resembling wings, indicating the pterosaur presence in this hybrid. Despite having a diet consist mainly on plants, some Dsungaia were seen eating the eggs of other dinosaurs. InGen scientists recalled that the teeth of Dsungaripterus were used to crush the shells of shellfish, explaining how this hybrid was able to crush eggshells and consume the insides. Dsungaia can also catch fish and even scavanges on dead dinosaurs. Due to its shy nature, Dsungaia are rarely seen in the open. However, they were seen living in herds near other sauropod hybrids such as the Parasaura. While the Parasaura emits beautiful calls, the Dsungaia is the opposite. Emitting an eerie cry that haunts the forest and can be heard from miles, its another reason of the Dsungaia being a mysterious hybrid.

Coming Up:

Monolorhino
Dilophoboa
Spinoconstrictor
Erlikogamma
Dimodactylus
Pteraquetzal
Koolabourgiana
Darwezopteryx
Alankylosaurus

3 Likes

Wouldn’t Dsungaia mean “Goddess of the Earth from the Junggar Basin”? Where does the Portugal Parish come in?
Also, sauropod hybrids?
Also, “Jung-guy-ah”?

I was gonna point out how some herbivores called “frugivores” will occasionally eat eggs for the protein and nutrients, but I do like these facts. awesome job :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you man

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

I also want to let you know it is an Omnivore too, it will also eat Fish and Dead Dinosaurs

1 Like