Dinosaur Hybrid Facts: Monolorhino

Monolorhino [MON-NO-LO-RHI-NO] “Single-Measured Nose” Fused With: Monolometrodon + Woolly Rhinoceros
Length:4.5m(15ft)
Height:2.4 m(8ft)
Weight:2.3ton(4700lbs)
Period:Holocene
Diet:Omnivore
Description: This Omnivorous superhybrid can modify its core temperature byh decreasing the blood circulation in the sail on it’s back. When blood circulation in the sail drops, the animal’s core temperature rises and the sail becomes a deeper shade of violet. Monolorhino was an omnivore that would eat anything it can find. Monolorhino ate plants like grass and the needles the the evergreen trees. Monolorhino also scavanged on dead animals and used it’s horn to spear fish. Monolorhino can also kill prey by acting like a herbivore, not a carnivore, and the prey think that it is just a regular rhinoceros. Then, the Monolorhino walks over and stabs the prey with it’s horn, killing the prey, and then eats it.

Comong Up:

Dilophoboa
Spinoconstrictor
Erlikogamma
Dimodactylus
Pteraquetzal
Koolabourgiana
Darwezopteryx
Alankylosaurus
Smilocephalosaurus

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure “Monolorhino” means “single nose”. The “metro” part is gone, so the “measured” part is no longer there.

2 Likes

The hunter becomes the hunted, although idk what would want to prey on a rhino with an intimating sail like monolorhino

1 Like

I did a fan made documentary about Dinosaur Hybrids, and I gave a list of predators the Monolorhino had:

Alloraptor
Erlikogamma
Entelomoth (Will prey on young calves)
Dilophoboa
Spinoconstrictor

1 Like