Dinosaur Hybrid Facts: Spinoconstrictor

Image result for spinoconstrictor
Spinoconstrictor [SPIN-NO-CON-STRIC-TOR] “Spiny Constrictor” Fused With: Dilophoboa + Spinosaurus
Length: 27.4m(90ft)
Height: Unknown
Weight: 1.5ton (3000Ibs)
Period:Holocene
Diet: Carnivore
Description: Spinoconstrictor was a 90 foot long snake that lived in the same landscape with the Dilophoboa. But unlike the Dilophoboa which hunted on land, Spinoconstrictor hunted in the water, just like the Titanoboa. Spinoconstrictor buries itself at the bottom of the river it’s sailfins sticking out. Spinoconstrictor then waits for any Salmon, Turtle, or even Monolorhino to go near or at the bottom of the river. The Spinoconstrictor then grabs the prey and suffocates iut in the mud, and then eats it.

Coming Up:

Erlikogamma
Dimodactylus
Pteraquetzal
Koolabourgiana
Darwezopteryx
Alankylosaurus
Smilocephalosaurus
Utahsinoraptor
Entelomoth

2 Likes

One of my favourite creatures in the game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Indeed so. And I when I saw this animal’s design. It looked so amazing

1 Like

if this one is yours, i’m jealous. I jsut started fusing for her and it’s gonna be a pain.

2 Likes

I’m the runner up after erlikospyx, yay

2 Likes

90ft may be a bit too ambitious a number, that would make it 1 of the largest animals to ever live. Titan was about 40 feet, about the same as a rex though much lighter, these dimensions are already frightening enough so let’s not take it too far… also worth noting the bigger a snake gets the more sluggish it tends to be so even at 40ft titan would’ve been rather slow, at 90 feet it would be insanely vulnerable as long as you dont approach from the front

1 Like