Dinosaur/mammal sound effects

I think some dinos need better sound effects (aka. roars). Imo some dino’s sound effects are pretty weird or fragmented. Now here are few of my suggestions for changing the roars for some creatures.

1. Mortem rex should have the T-rex roars (or even the Omega 9 rex roars from jurassic world the game).
  2. Terror bird family should have the sound effects from the the terror birds in Jwtg
  3. Big bears need extra sound effects when they stand up (during teasing/playing mode)
  4. Indoraptor needs to the original roar (during resting mode)
  5. Tigers needs more roars: feel like the big cats are very quiet during battle
3 Likes

Yep. Scorpios should also have its original sound

3 Likes

And also some of the gen 2s, like t-rex, indom, etc

Indominus rex should have original sound.

1 Like

Brachiosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Apatosaurus, Pteranodon, Compsognathus, Parasaurolophus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Spinosaurus, Baryonyx, Allosaurus, Indominus rex, Sinoceratops, Carnotaurus and Indoraptor should have their movie-canon sounds. And I think the Dodo should have more pigeon-like sounds as it would have in real life.

3 Likes

Well brachiosaurus sounds are used in Apatosaurus so they should switch it

1 Like

Gorgonopsid’s Knock out and rest Death sounds should been exchanged and Pareiasaurs’s Knock out and rest Death sounds same exchange.

Rexy needs the original roar! I mean this is the most T-rex creature out of any creatures in Jwa (including other T-rexes)