Rajakylosaurus

Rarity: Legendary.
Metahub Tier: Alpha.
Health: 4350.
Damage: 900.
Speed: 104
Defence: 30%
Critical chance: 5%

Can be created by using DNA from: Rajasaurus and Ankylosaurus.
DNA can be used to create: Diorajasaur.

Extended Critical Strike.
Instant Invincibility.
Long Protection.
Pinning Strike.
Armour Piercing Counter

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?`

7 Likes

Not really sure what to make of this one as it seems to be wanting to be a damage tank but it just doesn’t have the damage output to be worthwhile. What do you think?

One of the coolest looking Hybrid in the game IMO. When I first started the game it was one of my goals to create Rajakylosaurus. Sadly, there isn’t much room for him at the moment on my team for the current meta, so I had stopped him at level 20, and all my Anky DNA is going towards Trykosaurus. I would really like to see him have more speed and damage, but that would probably make him too much like Tryko. Maybe making him into a more versatile tank like Monostego would be in the right direction?

4 Likes

I am no where near Rajasaurus yet so this is a way off. I’m also working on Tryko instead.

1 Like

I like using him on Strike Towers, I really like this one but he just can’t find a spot on my team sadly, right now mines is level 18 (could be level 19 but lack of coins). I’m currently stockpiling Trex DNA so all my Anky I get is going towards Rajakylosaurus then GODZILLA I mean Diojarasaur.

2 Likes

I could never find a niche for it on any crew I put together. It is slow, does not do much damage and with all the shield crunchers out there, does not hold up well. Diorajasaur has Distracting Impact, so at least serves a purpose and helps it survive.

Raja needs something to make it viable, I just do not know what it is.

1 Like

Fondness for Ankylosaurus-based hybrids? Check.

Awkward usage in combat that I never figured out? Check.

Lack of enough Tuojiangosaurus to make its Unique? Check.

I’m sure there’s an effective way to use this gorgeous-looking Dino, it just seemed like it would perpetually want more levels and stats. :frowning:

4 Likes

Looking at the attacks, could it have been Ludia’s try at a counter to Draco SIDSR?

Draco pops in for the kill. You put this in and pin it. If it regens pin again. Instant invin to counter Rampage then Crit strike plus the full counter?

1 Like

This guy isn’t that good on the battle arena, creatures like “Tryo”, “Alita” or even “Allosino,” can finish it off in 1 or 2 moves

1 Like

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

When chompers actually were slow, to balance them out (looking angrily at Thoradolosaurus, Tenontorex and Trykosaurus), this hybrid was one of the best if not the best tank.

Now it’s… Pretty outclassed. Diorajasaurus is better, chompers just chew it up, Indoraptor can maul it… There isn’t much to it anymore.

It was king in the Stegodeus meta. Now, idk, it is still somewhat useful against things like Utarinex and Diloracheirus, even Erlidominus… But that’s it.

At this point anything below 109 speed is useless, except I-Rex, Diorajasaurus and Trykosaurus. Maybe Tyrannolophosaurus. Anything else is genocided into irrelevance because of the unique chompers.

At this point, I think a speed system and combat overhaul is long overdue, because the varience in the arena is at an all time low and the powercreep is getting ridiculous.

3 Likes

That’s true, every time it comes up in the arena either Alita or Tryo finishes it in 1 or 2 moves

2 Likes

I kinda feel like it should have a “Thagomizer” type skill since it has ankys club tail, similar to Ankytrosaurus? Ankykentrosaurus? Spiky Potato’s Thagomizer animation (where it just slams it’s tail on the floor)

3 Likes

That could actually help it a lot.
Like:
Pinning Strike
Extended crit strike
Long Protection
Thagomizer / Slowing Impact (maybe Decelerating Rampage?)

3 Likes

Why not a vulnerability impact or rampage?

1 Like

Either one would work tbh I don’t really see the difference, probably not Thagomizer tho since that’s the Stego lines signature skill, but slowing/decelerating impact/Rampage could work.

3 Likes

One of my favorite dinos also but its hard to split the dna of ankylosaurus. I have it at level 17 though. I agree it needs something else in its attacks.

1 Like