Lythronax

Rarity: Epic.
Metahub Tier: Alpha.
Health: 3840.
Damage: 1300.
Speed: 117
Defence: 15%
Critical chance: 5%

Can be created by using DNA from: Sarcosauchus and Einosuchus.

Armour Piercing Strike.
Ferocious Strike.
Greater Stunning Impact.
Lockdown Strike.
Swap In Defence.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?`

3 Likes
Dinosaur of the Day #106 - Sarcosuchus

Not a dinosaur I’ve ever used as I feel that there are better options but I can see the use for it. I rarely see it in the Arena but when I do it never stands up well enough against whatever I have. Higher level ones probably do a lot better though I guess.

3 Likes

@LadyHadden

wink :wink: wink

1 Like

Oh, @Raven, you know what floats my boat! :kissing_heart:

@Colin_Goodman, Sarcorixis is my Sand Dunes baby!
I love her!

Just look at her hair all fixed up and those granny glasses. Yes, I call her “Grandma,” and I want to look like her when I grow up. :heart_eyes: My secret is out!

She pleasantly surprises me when stuns don’t land on her, yet she throws a landing stun.

She holds down rats pretty well with her lockdown :heavy_check_mark:

I have kept her in while bleeding and she still survives a couple rounds.

If it wasn’t for the beautiful, handsome and loving Sand Duners, she wouldn’t be where she is on my team today.

5 Likes

It’s kind of annoying in the arenas but you normally get to fight it more until Lockdown

2 Likes

Mine is level 22

2 Likes

I’m not going to be able to look at it the same way again. lol

3 Likes

I used to have her in my team in marshes, great against indom cloak with the swap in defence, followed by buffed attacks with ferocious strike.

1 Like

That’s exactly where I am wading, in the marshes. :laughing::swimming_woman::surfing_woman::crocodile:

1 Like

Had to switch her out at ruins tho, as my other lengendaries started lvling up, n new uniques like indo came in, that has a higher chance of surviving in ruins. Still it was a great run for her :smile:

2 Likes

In case my icon doesn’t give it away, I LOVE this dinosaur’s design. Unfortunately, I can’t afford to level her up much, but she’s always in my team whenever I drop arenas. Swap in is pretty useful, lockdown is an underrated move, and ferocious strike + greater stunning impact = lotsa damage and a possible stun to boot.

4 Likes

Very underrated creature. One I would be thrilled to use if I didn’t have uniques! His swap in defense makes him a major threat! I’ve been nearly beaten by one that was level 24.

3 Likes

The 1.7 update reduced her damage down from 1300 to 1190 but health increased from 3840 to 4200.