Lythronax

Rarity: Epic.
Metahub Tier: Alpha.
Health: 3150.
Damage: 1330.
Speed: 126
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Created by DNA from: Spinosaurus and Utahraptor.
DNA can be used to create: Spinotasuchus.

Critical Impact.
Distracting Rampage.
Gashing Wound.
Strike.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?`

4 Likes

I’ve never been able to get this one very high. I think mine is about 14th level. I’ve only used it a few times back in the days of Badlands and it didn’t do all that well for me and was quickly replaced.

It was probably reasonable at release but was soon left behind as new better hybrids came into the game.

1 Like

Mine did well until mid Lockdown

1 Like

Mine is 21 and I mix it in with the ‘brat pack’ for a fast, fun team. It is the slowest of the bunch at 126. It fills two niches for me, Raptor and bleeder, it will go with either crew. But Spinotah is not really worth resources for most teams, it is a DNA farm Dino.

1 Like

I tried to go the bleeder way, so I threw him in with my team of legendaries.
Didnt work.

1 Like

I made it and totally planned on continuing its evolution line but then two things happened:

1. I was siphoning my Utahraptor dna into Utahsino
  2. I realized it was much cheaper to raise up Suchotator

I don’t think this hybrid is worth using, however, compared to the Spinotasuchus that it can become.

1 Like

Food for Spinotasuchus IMO. Suchotator is a lot easier to create and seems like it outperforms her with a better ability kit.

1 Like

If you think suchatator outperforms spinotasuchus then you must not have spinotasuchus.

Spinotasuchus has 2 bleed moves when combined kills anything in 2 moves.

I was saying Suchotator outperforms Spinotahraptor. Spinotasuchus is the MVP on my team! :blush:

The last patch really hurt him and Pyrritator with the turn 1 delay on distracting rampage. I had him at L19 just for fun and he used to be a pretty strong team asset until the nerf. Now he lacks survivability, and is better off replaced with spinotahsuchus for damage dealing or suchotator for bleeding.

2 Likes

I have mines at level 17, he was my bleeder along with Suchotator, until I got Spinotahsuchus then he was replaced. The Distracting Rampage nerf (?) Really hurt him as he’s too frail to really take a hit. I named mines “Tar”

1 Like

The 1.7 updated increased her health from 3150 to 3240. Damage was also increased from 1330 to 1400.

Have anyone levled up this and boosted it? How does it work?

Personally I wouldn’t bother. This was a hybrid that was okay back in the first few months of the game but was quickly forgotten about in favour of bigger and better hybrids.