Dinosaur of the Day #119 - Stygidaryx

Rarity: Unique.
Metahub Tier: Apex.
Health: 4110.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 128
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Created by DNA from: Darwezopteryx and Stygimoloch Gen 2.

Cleansing Swoop.
Instant Invincibility.
Lethal Swoop.
Superiority Strike.
Swap in Invincibility

So, thoughts on this hybrid pterosaur? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?`

4 Likes
Dinosaur of the Day #121 - Stygimoloch Gen 2

I like the look of this one but it seems to be one hybrid that will be a very long way off being completed.

1 Like

It’s the definition of redundancy.

SIA invincibility… Okay, cool.
Instant invincibility? I guess. Why not.
Lethal Swoop - Nice, a Trykosaurus counter.
Cleansing Swoop… Why???

I really want to like this dinosaur, but it’s so redundant and weird to use, I can only think of it being useful in Strike Towers.

5 Likes

I love the way she looks. I only wish she had a second attacking move.

2 Likes

I love cleansing swoop as it allows to to do a “hit and run”. BUT it needs an actual attack move. And why does it have 2 swoop moves? It rarely survives to do the lethal swoop. Give it an impact more like it’s components and it could actually work. It’s a great idea for an Erlidom counter if it could only deal damage after swapping in.

3 Likes

If y’all were curious, Darwezopterus is Hatzegopteryz + darwinopterus
Edit: I spelt Darwinopterus wrong. It’s Darwioters.

Oh ludia.

1 Like

It’s the hybrid pursuit right now so you can stock up on the components at least!

4 Likes

I personally love lethal swoop better, but that move probably would fit Vexus better, anyway.

1 Like

I really think that itl get a buff in 1.7

Lydia purposefully created it hoping to make flyers meta relevant

1 Like

Lethal swoop and Cleansing swoop are counter productive to each other - just merge them into one -cleansing lethal swoop.

If they could reduce the number of moves that can render shields useless, it could be more useful like many other Dinos that relies on shields.

2 Likes

Both darwin hygrids look cool but need some heavy moves rework. I’d like a cleansing swoop also on the other hybrid

1 Like

This thing needs a massive buff. Give it a move called “Rampage and Swoop” which will let it use a Rampage and Swoop out, bleeding the opponent.

1 Like

But it’s already immune.

But it is still bound after swapping in. The cleansing would clear that and allow it to swap back out immediately. But I think lethal swoop works better on vex and keeping the cleansing swoop with Daryx.

2 Likes

But isn’t the point of a swap-in binding to stop you doing just that very thing? Giving dinosaurs an in built way of escaping that seems to defy the point of it wouldn’t you agree?

1 Like

Sorry Piere … I just see your avatar and melt … regardless of the point … can you please change it to something … unsexy

3 Likes

Damn … forgot my partner reads the forums now … I meant … less … black and white :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I guess tomorrow will be Stygimoloch

1 Like

That is correct.