Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #119 - Stygidaryx

well, i’ll prepare all the drawings for tomorrow

1 Like

I like the looks of this Stygidaryx! I’m a big bleeder fan, and I hope this one works well for me! Maybe it’ll take my Alankylosaurus’s place as a big hit blocker. Or I can start fights with it to cause trouble. It’ll take a while before I can make it, though.

1 Like

Dawwww…:blush:
:kissing:

1 Like

I had one for a while and really like it! Especially with all the Trykosaurs and Elridominus running around. It does need another attack move though.

Haven’t even seen this one yet. I want it just to counter Indominus, but I think by the time I get it I’ll be seeing less Indominus anyway.

Faced one today in the Arena as part of a full pterosaur team. Didn’t last long against my chompers.

The 1.7 update reduced Health down from 4110 to 4020.

Sad. Very sad.

1 Like

So unnecessary. I got triggered after reading that. The dude only has one Attacking move.It’s useless against immune creatures.

1 Like

I want to make this one because this one looks to be the easiest one to make out of the two fliers… I still have to gather a bucketload of Darwin, but at least I ain’t gotta level her up to level 20.

Anyway, Stygidaryx looks coolio for me. I am disappointed about the lack of direct damage and the unnecessary HP nerf. I mean, just bring out an immune dino, and Stygi is done for. Give it an impact move at least. A stunning move. Something.

1 Like

It has been nearly a year since the Dinosaur of the Day discussions started and I thought it might be nice to slowly revisit them and see how things have changed.

Rarity: Unique.
Metahub Tier: Apex Mid.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 128
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Superiority Strike.
Lethal Swoop.
Cleansing Swoop.
Instant Invicibility.
Swap in Invincibility.
Immune to Damage Over Time.
No Escape.

Normally I am not impressed with the pterosaurs in the game but Stygidaryx is the one to change my mind. Decent stats although damage could be a little higher, and a very nice set of abilities. Oddly though, I can’t say the last time I faced one of these in the Arena so either it’s more useful in higher levels or players don’t bother with her.

What are your thoughts on this hybrid pterosaur in the game?

It outclasses me…in everything…

1 Like

Rarity: Unique.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 4050.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 128
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Resilient Strike.
Lethal Swoop.
Cleansing Swoop.
Instant Invincibility.
Swap in Invincibility.
No Escape.

Resistant to damage over time (100%) and swap prevention (100%)

Stygidaryx remains one of the best pterosaurs in the game. Other than need a damage increase, her stats aren’t too bad for a Unique hybrid, and Stygidaryx has a handy array of abilities. Despite being a better hybrid I continue to see her sparingly in the Arena and I can’t remember the last time I saw her.

Stygidaryx is good for Arena battles but like other pterosaurs I’m not convinced that she is Raid material. What do you think?

What are your thoughts on Stygidaryx after the recent updates and how would you use her now?

1 Like

Stygidaryx screams for resistance to slowing and stun, exchanges are already dangerous and that he cannot act quickly makes it more difficult

2 Likes