Dinosaur of the Day #123 - Suchotator

Rarity: Rare.
Metahub Tier: Apex.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 116
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 20%

Can be created by using DNA from: Irritator Gen 2 and Suchomimus.

Instant Distraction.
Lethal Wound.
Nullifying Impact.
Superiority Strike.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?`

4 Likes

A very good hybrid with a great assortment of special attacks. Even so I have never made it work well for me. I think you really need to know to make it work but if you do, it’s a great addition to your team.

4 Likes

Mine is level 19 and its damage is 711.

Thanks. I missed over the damage in my copy n paste. Fixed now.

I’m still working on leveling it up until lvl 16 so it becomes useful

1 Like

This thing is OP
But dont nerf it too much. Its health is already -150. in 1.7.

2 Likes

@PQC

/10 Suchatartarsauce

1 Like

IMG_20190420_165902

1. Its misspelled in the title, just pointing that out. At first I thought I was going insane :joy:

2. I absolutely love my Suchotator, who I named “Tate”, she’s helped me take down countless Strike Towers and pulled off some amazing victories in the arena. I hope, that when Ludia decides to give her a superhybrid they don’t nerf her to oblivion, I would like something similar to Utahsinoraptor & Utarinex, in the sense that one excells in certain situations than the other but both are still viable. Mines is currently level 19, I’m planning on bringing her all the way to 30 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s late here. I’m tired. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I see this dinosaur a lot. I don’t think I’ve ever had much of a problem taking it down, even with my Indominus at a lower level. I don’t really use mine, never have.

2 Likes

I get a lot of stress fighting it, my lower lvl Indom gets destroyed by it.

1 Like

Sure. It’s a very useful dino, very versatile especially for its rarity. It’s not OP unless yo have no idea what you’re doing @K.rex . It’s just a flat out good dino that’s better than it’s raritywould suggest.

1 Like

i think I’ll just put my underleveled Ankylocodon on my team just to counter it😂

Haha…wisdom, it’s a gift. You have it my friend

5 Likes

Wow. I am very impressed. I never see Suchomimus appear anymore (mine is 13th) to get Suchotator very high.

Well if we’re flashing our Tators …

Just wait for Tate-The-Boosted … :smiling_imp:

@Colin_Goodman … I grinded the Irritator G2s and got the majority of the Suchomimus via my Alliance

3 Likes

@PQC, I knew you’d flash yours as soon as you saw mine :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

If you go to an L4, particularly at night, Suchomimus is all you see…

1 Like