Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #123 - Suchotator

If you go to an L4, particularly at night, Suchomimus is all you see…

1 Like

I have 194K Suchomimus DNA stacked just from darting them before going to bed and darting from home.

There are so many of them I dart them all out of spite, so they screw off my map :joy:

1 Like

I work in L4 and even if I do a late shift I never see it. :frowning:

That’s weird… What dinos do you usually come across? Parasaurolophus?

I get the Day/Dawn/Dusk ones, Spinosaurus and Giraffatitan but I don’t see the others very often at all.

It has been nearly a year since the Dinosaur of the Day discussions started and I thought it might be nice to slowly revisit them and see how things have changed.

Rarity: Rare.
Metahub Tier: Apex Mid.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1070.
Speed: 116
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 20%

Superiority Strike.
Lethal Wound.
Nullifying Impact.
Instant Distraction.

Suchotator has seen a small damage boost but nothing else. Despite being one of the original hybrids I find that she remains a frequent and popular hybrid to this day which is great. She features a nice set of abilities making her an all round option which can deal with high health opponents and strip dodge effects from those pesky dodgers. Well worth the investment in my opinion.

Suchotator now provides DNA for a new hybrid, the Thylacotator, which is also worth looking into.

What are your thoughts on this hybrid in the current game?

2 Likes

This thing still wrecks strike events like no one’s buisness

3 Likes

It is really nice to have an original hybrid still holding it’s own in the current game nearly two years on when most have been left behind.

2 Likes

It sure is! It’s fallen off since then but still shines bright

2 Likes

For Being A Rare Hybrid Somewhat Easy To Get It Sure Holds Up Against Higher Level Dinos Quite Well I Like To Inflict DoT Then Use The Instant Distraction For… MAXIMUM BLEEDING

3 Likes

Surprisingly, I’ve never used this guy although he’s a really great dino nonetheless. I see him pop up in the library from time to time, makes a nice change from all the (boring) uniques that wander around.

2 Likes

Still a solid bleeder, perhaps the only one these days.
Plus it has 3 different ways of making an Indoraptor G2 suffer.

3 Likes

Ahh Yes Indos Weakness Is Blood

1 Like

Remember that time suchotator was immune?

2 Likes

Did she start off with immune? I can’t remember.

2 Likes

I’ve actually lost my Indo 2 to a few Suchotators. They’re very versatile.

1 Like

Rarity: Rare.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 4350.
Damage: 1200.
Speed: 116
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 20%

Superiority Strike.
Lethal Wound.
Nullifying Impact.
Instant Distraction.

Suchotator has lost some health but gained damage. Her stats and abilities otherwise remain unchanged. Suchotator for being one of the original hybrids, and a good one at that, remains a popular choice in the Arena. She carries a bit of everything making her nice and versatile. Always a good hybrid choice.

I have seen people playing Suchotator in Raids but she never seems to do all that well. I think she could be but with the right team and against the right boss. She will also do well in tournament battles.

What are your thoughts on Suchotator after recent updates and how would you use her now?

2 Likes

She’s still a good dino overall, and she can take you pretty far in the arena. On rare occasion I still pass her in the library!

She was a beast in the tournament.

1 Like

The ultimate wildcard, I think it’s pretty solid. I didn’t run it much, but I did use it a lot in tourneys. It’s awesome

Raid wise, most wildcards struggle but this one does well, especially against therium

1 Like

I love it. I used to hate it at first, due to it’s weird face. But now I love it. I was sad when they nerfed it, but it’s pretty solid now

1 Like