Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #127 - Tenontosaurus

Bajatonodon, not saurus lol.

1 Like

Aha! My mistake.

If you have tenonto at the level where it is usable, you should have the others and they just have more damage or gimmicks that help you much better than group cleanse

1 Like

Rarity: Rare.
Tier: Hatchling.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 114.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Group Cleansing Strike.
Lesser Group Heal.
Greater Emergency Heal.

Tenontosaurus has not changed since I last updated her. For a creature who is extremely hard to get due to her being an exclusive now, she isn’t great. A dedicated healer is no use in the Arena and as others have pointed out there are better options for Raids not to mention dedicated healers don’t seem well received in Raids. Instead, poor Tenontosaurus is probably just a DNA farm now for Tenontorex.

What are your thoughts on Tenontosaurus after the recent update?

1 Like

needs more attack to be useful in raids though (around 1500 is good, also lets it 2 hit 3000 ho cunnings)

2 Likes

She would still be a healer though right? Tenonotosaurus isn’t built to deal damage with GCS, but to heal everyone else. As that is based on her damage stat she’s still just a healer and as I mentioned, in my experience no one wants dedicated healers in their Raid teams.

yeah, she still would have healer moves but having 1500 attack comes with the bonus that lets her beat 3000 or lower hp cunnings too if ever used in pvp. I also having 1500 attack helps with being a healer too

1 Like