Dinosaur of the Day #129 - Tragodistis

Rarity: Legendary.
Metahub Tier: Apex.
Health: 3990.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 124.
Defence: 40%
Critical chance: 5%

Created using DNA from: Amargocephalus and Parasaurolophus..

Greater Stunning Strike.
Long Invulnerability.
Rampage.
Superiority Strike.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

1 Like

Not a bad hybrid but personally I don’t think it is as good as many think. I prefer Ankyntrosaurus as it has a better range of useful abilities. The two swap in and out of my team frequently but always go back to Anky.

1 Like

Aka #1 hawtest profile pic in the game!! Tragod was my first and most loyal legendary friend.

1 Like

Defense is 40%, not 50%.

2 Likes

I’ve used her for a bit, named her ‘Squid’, I don’t really like her all that much, I preferred my other early tank Stegodeus, who I named ‘Boris’, these things are annoying to battle against tho, it seems like it’s stun always lands on me :C

1 Like

Used for a while, and wasn’t too bad. I don’t personally see it as such a great hybrid as others do, and they usually go down fairly easy. Just very slowly.

1 Like

Thanks. Rushed typing. :slight_smile:

I would argue best tank in the game?

Good counter from Indom and Erlidom, only minor problem is the lack of HP but easily sort that after 1.7 and stat boosts

1 Like

Still using this on my Team at Lvl28 and does okay compared to other dinos.

I have kept it on my team for following reasons:

• My Erlidom counter with 40% armor and Invincibilty shield.
  • A Counter attack of 25% (backed with Armor reducing damage) helps me take down opponent by surprise by switching to this dino!
  • Outspeeds a lot of dinos even thought it is a tank.
  • Superiority Strike able to clean distraction.

Might remove him in near future because of following:

• Average attack damage is less requiring more patience to play this dino.
  • With the chompers, this dino is loosing it’s significance of armor.
  • Many dinos now with Shield breaking attacks.
2 Likes

Personally I prefer Alanklysaurus, but it’s getting nerfed which is very anoying

1 Like

I hate fighting it with Stegod.

TraGod, one of the best counters for Utahsino