Dinosaur of the Day #132 - Trykosaurus

Rarity: Unique.
Metahub Tier: Tyrant.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1600.
Speed: 108.
Defence: 30%
Critical chance: 30%

Can be created using DNA from: Ankyntrosaurus and Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Defence Shattering Rampage.
Defecen Shattering Strike.
Instant Distraction.
Instant Invincibility.
Counter Attack (.5)

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

Dinosaur of the Day #137 - Tyrannosaurus Rex

An absolute beast and I want her! Just need to find a lot more Kentrosaurus to do it annoyingly.

2 Likes

Don’t want to beat the dead Monomimus here, but…

The base kit is fine.

30% crit with 30% armor AND 1600 base damage AND 0.5x counter AND 108 speed AND 4500 health is a tad bit too much.

I get it, it is a unique made of three epics and blabla… I have no objection against it being strong. But it is certainly TOO strong.

Chip away a bit of some base stat(s) and it would be fine. Currently it’s both the best tank and arguably the best chomper with no drawback of either class…

Other than that, it’s a great looking dinosaur with a fun kit. I just wished there was more skill involved playing it, cause currently it feels kinda weightless to make the right decision when it can roll over entire teams with the monstrous base stats.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This quickly became one of my favorite dinos to use in this game… despite having weaknesses, I really like the kind of head-games that Tryko permits… I just wish I could ever find enough Kentro and Anky DNA to feed into it! I haven’t even been able to level it once so far! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

For me it’s rex. I have tons and tons on anky and kentro and a 20 ankyntro, but my rex is only 16 with enough to level it to 17

1 Like

I have it thanks to St Patty’s day, but I don’t use it and never have much trouble taking it out.

1 Like

So it started :scream: (not mine - just saw it on facebook with the boosted health and damage)

1 Like

I love it and I think it’s perfect the way it is.

1 Like