Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #132 - Trykosaurus

The highest I’ve seen was 132 (slower than any of my speedsters) I supose that eworks as a revenge killer tho.

To quote one incredibly gifted man…

“Who needs a tank when you have a Tryko?”

It hits hard and destroys just about everything in its path. Overall awesome creature

5 Likes

Not bad, but she needs a rework imo. She’s too frail now and i don’t think she should have a move that cleanses distraction. I think they should change that to another slowing move, give her back 4500 HP and the medium resilient counter back, or even just minor resilient counter, that was a really fun ability and perfect for Tryko. I loved Tryko before 2.0, but now i feel her flavor is gone.

4 Likes

JWA_Profile_Magnapyritor_result

Created using DNA from Tyrannosaurus Rex and Ankyntrosaurus.

Rarity: Unique.
Tier: Elite - High.
Health: 4200.
Damage: 1600.
Speed: 108.
Defence: 30%
Critical chance: 20%

Fierce Strike.
Resilient Impact.
Defence Shattering Rampage.
Instant Invincibility Taunt.
Medium Counter Attack.

Resistant to vulnerable (50%).

Trykosaurus has not changed since I last updated her entry. I still think that she has a decent range of stats and abilities. Good damage, resilient and shield/armour breaking with a small defensive ability is a nice set up. Trykosaurus could do with her health going back up a little but ultimately I think she works fine as is as Trykosaurus is good for the Arena and for certain Raids.

What are your thoughts on Trykosaurus after the recent update?

2 Likes

I’ve dropped it since before the update, but ever since scorpius it’s a LOT less threatening. It was already weak to stuns and such, but I’d say this makes it even harder to use tryko. If you were to use it I’d say it’s best as an opener, since scorpius can’t swap on it turn 1 (unless you’re against mlania or testa)

3 Likes

F to the once longest tyrant. She is still good just not top tier. Not dropping her though.

2 Likes

Ahhh tryko, one of the toughest Dino finally fall to SCP g3, Cera and thyla, Rest in peace tryko. …

3 Likes

I don’t think she has been put out to pasture just yet. More like, the sections of the Arena where she’ll get played have probably dropped while the newer hybrids replace her further up the field. She has a use just not where it once was.