Dinosaur of the Day #136 - Tyrannolophosaur

Rarity: Legendary.
Metahub Tier: Alpha.
Health: 4200.
Damage: 1600.
Speed: 108
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 20%

Can be created using DNA from: Tyrannosaurus Rex Gen 2 and Dilophosaurus Gen 2.
DNA can be used to create: Tenontorex.

Defence Shattering Impact.
Defence Shattering Rampage.
Distracting Strike.
Nullifying Strike

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

1 Like
Dinosaur of the Day #138 - Tyrannosaurus Rex Gen 2

One of my favourites at the moment. This bad girl deals out decent damage, shield/armour breaking and has a nullification attack to handle those pesky dodgers/evaders. I wish it was a little faster though.

I think it’s better than allosinosaurus

1 Like

Absolutely! I use both at the moment but Tyrannolophosaur is the better option. But saying that, I use them for different threats.

1 Like

I hate this hybrid, it basically the pain of my existence when battleling

1 Like

It’s beautiful.

1 Like

Great Dino, nice kit, really fun. I like having 23 Tyranno and 22 Tennonto on the same 4 in Arena. That nullifying strike deals enough damage to be worth using, unlike other nullifying with cooldowns, it is always at the ready.

1 Like

I don’t have much experience with using this dino in combat, but I have to say that it is just gorgeous.

The graphic artists in this game are just amazing. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey…

Now you can, with the stat boosters :smirk:

I actually boosted my Tyrannolophosaur’s speed, health and attack by one teir… She’s so good even where she is at level 19, and I actually have her ready to be 20, but I neeeeeeed cooooooooooiiiins :disappointed:

In fact, the majority of the Legendaries that make Uniques are ready to be 20… I’m just so flipping broke it ain’t even funny.

Anyways, Tyra is good against Indom. The enemy has to choose carefully in which way it wants to go, because they’ll either get a Nullifying Strike to the face, or a painful DSI to the face. And don’t let her moves be a crit either xDDD

1 Like

I agree that it’s better than the Allosinosaurus, at least in my case – my AlloSin keeps ending up dead. That said, I’ve had some pretty good luck killing Tyrannolophosaurs with a variety of dinos level 17 and up… it sometimes comes down to how well stunning does/doesn’t work, but I’m no longer as afraid of this beast as I was the first couple of times it popped in for a visit :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it was awesome when it first appeared but like so many, people have been able to easily adapt. But it still works as an excellent addition, especially for dealing with certain strike towers.

Yup. Just like with today’s tower. Tyra and Allisino dominated :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like