Defence: 15%
Critical chance: 5%

Can be created by using DNA from: Utahraptor and Sinoceratops
Can be used to create: Utarinex.

Critical Impact.
Distracting Impact.
Instant Charge.
Slowing Strike.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

6 Likes

Awesome looking raptor, sadly I never had the chance to create her. All my Sinoceratops DNA goes towards Allosinosaurus.

2 Likes

Same. Allosinosaurus became more useful and leads to Thoradolosaur. It’s hard to focus on both and this one loses out.

Very true! Sacrifices had to be made. Also, I’m not a big fan of Utarinex, so it was a pretty easy decision for me. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m still torn on who to dump Sino and boosts into. I can do 100+ fuses.

Utarinex is level 21 and I have been using in 1.7
Utahsino is level 20 and it’s been off my team because it’s been getting 1 hit by the rat.

All my Sino has been going to Thor but no more Tarbo.

2 Likes

My best buddy in this game. Love her to bits, I’ve used most of my boosts on her (I am so doomed when matchmaking is corrected).
Screenshot_20190506-204120

4 Likes

@Colin_Goodman @Ned
Sometimes, you need to listen to your heart and go with it.
IMG-7272

2 Likes

“Listen to your heart when she’s calling for you”

But the one who is calling for me is your Thoradorsaur! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Bluebird!!! That’s my nickname for her. I love her too.

2 Likes

I have just made it. Really focussed on Allosino and Thor

2 Likes

Every time I get dino dna, I go half and half on utah and allo. Although now I’m closer to getting thor, utahsino has been a great addition to my team. Plus it’s real pretty :blush:

2 Likes

My boy Utahsino, the Remy terminator

1 Like

Thanks to the Missions and the generous amount of Sino I obtain, I’ve actually gotten enough DNA to level both Utahsinoraptor and Allisino to level 20. I still have no clue as to which Unique I want to go for… Thor seems to be the better choice, but I’ve seen Rinex destroy a good handful of dinos before switching out or dying.

It’s hard to decide ;-;

1 Like

Limited edition drawing in 3, 2 1

Ta da!

2 Likes