Lythronax

Rarity: Legendary.
Metahub Tier: Alpha.
Health: 4800.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 128
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 20%

Created by DNA from: Argentinosaurus and Secodontosaurus.

Decelerating Impact.
Defence Shattering Rampage.
Definite Strike.
Instant Invincibility
Immunity.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?`

4 Likes

With a lack of Secodontosaurus DNA it will be a long time until I can add this hybrid to the collection. This may be the first sauropod type dinosaur I could take a fancy to. Damage by itself is fairly average but the abilities make it more desirable.

I have unlocked her, at L16 now. I got enough Secodon DNA to level up to L18, but not enough Argentinosaurus DNA.

1 Like

YAY, “Atom” has now a profile

1 Like

Limited edition drawing in 3, 2, 1

Ta da!

7 Likes

As the title says… anybody experiment with this beaut of a beast yet? :eyes::thinking: just wondering if she’s any good… :grin:

Edit: I know @colin_goodman (you’re awesome!) did a thread for her as a dino of the day already but there were no opinions on there so figured i’d try and bring it up again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like using it. It’s not a good starter but if you use it at the end of the match can save you many times

4 Likes

I leveled mine up to twenty just in case. Also because I love her. She seems very useful just not in the current climate of shield destroying high damagers.

2 Likes

I haven’t had too much luck with the sauropods in the game, but I wish she had a stunning ability, I think that would make her stand out a lot more. :grin:

2 Likes

@kiros interesting! Might think about that fact :thinking:

@Bluesbaby yeah it’s tough, good against some stunners though, wish it had some armor…

@Ned me neither! :pensive: they’re beautiful creatures, maybe at some point they’ll become relevant again as tanks…
The immunity she has seems like a great asset but not sure if it’s enough…

2 Likes

Went up against a boosted L24 the other day - bit of a beast

3 Likes

It’s all good. I’d like to see more use from the DotD posts but it’s all good. :smile:

1 Like

@Colin_Goodman if one of the mods would like to merge this onto that thread I’d be more than happy with it! :grin:

@Ned maybe you can help us out? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m still not a fan of sauropods in the game. They feel like speed bumps and nothing more. High level ones work well but for the most part I don’t rate them.

Ardontosaurus could be the one to change that.

1 Like

Agreed, kinda curious to test her out but the coins and dna will cost a lot :sob::joy:

1 Like

And also, a quick shoutout to @Ren for quickly helping us by merging the topics! :slight_smile: Let’s try to get more interaction in these D.o.t.D posts by @Colin_Goodman !

2 Likes

I like her leveled her to level 20 being immune really helps.

2 Likes

I want this one to make a unique, perhaps with conc. It would be amazing to have an immune counter attacker!

2 Likes