Lythronax

Rarity: Legendary.
Metahub Tier: Alpha.
Health: 4800.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 128
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 20%

Created by DNA from: Argentinosaurus and Secodontosaurus.

Decelerating Impact.
Defence Shattering Rampage.
Definite Strike.
Instant Invincibility
Immunity.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?`

4 Likes

With a lack of Secodontosaurus DNA it will be a long time until I can add this hybrid to the collection. This may be the first sauropod type dinosaur I could take a fancy to. Damage by itself is fairly average but the abilities make it more desirable.

I have unlocked her, at L16 now. I got enough Secodon DNA to level up to L18, but not enough Argentinosaurus DNA.

1 Like

YAY, “Atom” has now a profile

1 Like

Limited edition drawing in 3, 2, 1

Ta da!

7 Likes

As the title says… anybody experiment with this beaut of a beast yet? :eyes::thinking: just wondering if she’s any good… :grin:

Edit: I know @colin_goodman (you’re awesome!) did a thread for her as a dino of the day already but there were no opinions on there so figured i’d try and bring it up again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like using it. It’s not a good starter but if you use it at the end of the match can save you many times

4 Likes

I leveled mine up to twenty just in case. Also because I love her. She seems very useful just not in the current climate of shield destroying high damagers.

2 Likes

I haven’t had too much luck with the sauropods in the game, but I wish she had a stunning ability, I think that would make her stand out a lot more. :grin:

2 Likes

@kiros interesting! Might think about that fact :thinking:

@Bluesbaby yeah it’s tough, good against some stunners though, wish it had some armor…

@Ned me neither! :pensive: they’re beautiful creatures, maybe at some point they’ll become relevant again as tanks…
The immunity she has seems like a great asset but not sure if it’s enough…

2 Likes

Went up against a boosted L24 the other day - bit of a beast

3 Likes

It’s all good. I’d like to see more use from the DotD posts but it’s all good. :smile:

1 Like

@Colin_Goodman if one of the mods would like to merge this onto that thread I’d be more than happy with it! :grin:

@Ned maybe you can help us out? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m still not a fan of sauropods in the game. They feel like speed bumps and nothing more. High level ones work well but for the most part I don’t rate them.

Ardontosaurus could be the one to change that.

1 Like

Agreed, kinda curious to test her out but the coins and dna will cost a lot :sob::joy:

1 Like

And also, a quick shoutout to @Ren for quickly helping us by merging the topics! :slight_smile: Let’s try to get more interaction in these D.o.t.D posts by @Colin_Goodman !

2 Likes

I like her leveled her to level 20 being immune really helps.

2 Likes

I want this one to make a unique, perhaps with conc. It would be amazing to have an immune counter attacker!

2 Likes

It has been nearly a year since the Dinosaur of the Day discussions started and I thought it might be nice to slowly revisit them and see how things have changed.

Rarity: Legendary.
Metahub Tier: Alpha High.
Health: 5100.
Damage: 1200.
Speed: 108
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 20%

Definite Strike.
Decelerating Impact.
Defence Shattering Rampage.
Instant Invincibility.
Immunity.

Ardontosaurus has seen a nice improvement in her stats with higher health and damage than before. A good change to this one. I’m still not overly fond of Sauropods but Ardontosaurus is rather good as she has an awesome set of abilities and immunity on top of that. Whenever I face an Ardontosaurus in the Arena I still find it relatively easy to take down but she puts up a very good fight. If you have the opportunity to create this hybrid, she is one I would recommend.

How do you find Ardontosaurus works in the current game?

1 Like