Lythronax

Rarity: Unique.
Metahub Tier: Tyrant…
Health: 3000.
Damage: 1500.
Speed: 129.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 6%

Created using DNA from: Spinonyx and Erlikosaurus Gen 2.

Debilitating Distraction.
Lethal Wound.
Minimal Speedup Strike.
Precise Rampage.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

2 Likes

It’s hard to keep it survives more than 2 turn by itself. average Health Point can die easily with attack buff counter. not to mention it totally has a weak spot on Superiority Strike.

its strongest point would be skillset diversity (Distracting, Lethal Wound, Rampage through evasive/cloak) and high damage.

1 Like

But debilitating distraction helps

1 Like

I’ve not really looked at this one as I will be a long way off ever completing it. To me it looks okay on paper but not sure.

it’s perfectly ok if it can manage to be faster than an opponent. I still remember when speed boosted Thor one shot’d mine with ‘a little pecking’

Actually, Erlikospyx is really fearsome creature as you can expect from unique level, but with this currently ‘STAT BOOST FEATURE’, it’s just average creature when there are boosted unique roaming around.

1 Like

Love my!

Performs great when it gets some more health and damage!

Could never done it without a great team! Thanks everyone :black_heart:

Stat: 3/4/3image

3 Likes

Nice moveset, but as fast & frail it’s another thing of no use against the players who have everything boosted to very high speeds by exploiting speed bboost buying bug, as it suffers badly if it does not go first. May be useful if I ever collect enough speed boosts that it actually gets to go first!

1 Like

Nitpick: should’ve been a spinosaurid. The chickens didn’t need a third unique.

4 Likes

Another unique that’ll take me years to get, just like Dilo… Diloracheirus? Or however u spell it. Looks really cool. That’s pretty much it xD

1 Like

Alright, I took back my word about it is the weak unique due to stat boosts feature. My level 23 unboosted Erlikospyx just solo’d the team consist of Boosted Indoraptor, Boosted Erlidominus and Boosted Thoradolosaur with a little help from meat shields.

Precise Rampage is absolute crazy. once it got speed up, it will show you the true power of Iced popstick dinosaur.

1 Like

I have changed my opinion on it. Looking at the stats I was unimpressed but reading how it works now, it’s a heck of a lot better than i thought.

1 Like

It has been nearly a year since the Dinosaur of the Day discussions started and I thought it might be nice to slowly revisit them and see how things have changed.

Metahub Tier: Apex High.
Health: 3000.
Speed: 129.
Critical chance: 5%

Minimal Speed Up Strike.
Lethal Wound.
Debilitating Distraction.
Precise Rampage.
Immune to Deceleration.

Erlikospyx has seen no changes to stats (not sure where I got the original 6% crit - probably my fat fingers) but she has seen the addition of an immunity to deceleration. Originally I was not all that impressed but in the past year I have seen her played quite well, although not as well as I figured she might be considering her rarity. I think she is prime boost material though if you want her to do really well.

What are your thoughts on this hybrid in the current game?

Love it! Precise Rampage really helps against dodgers like Procera and IG2, a thing that annoys me that whenever I start with Spyx the opponent will always have something to one shot it though(looking at you Erlidoms).

1 Like

It’s my go to critter for Thors, Trykos, and some Christmas Chickens / Erlidoms that didn’t invest more in speed than my 145 speed on the Spyx.

1 Like

21ECEFA5-5AE5-4118-A568-13791626B19C

Tier: Apex High.
Health: 4200.
Speed: 128.
Critical chance: 5%

Minimal Speed-Up Strike.
Instant Distraction.
Revenge Distracting Impact.
Precise Pounce.

Resistant to damage over time (100%), distraction (100%) and stun (67%).

Erlyospyx has received a huge health boost while her other stats remain pretty much the same. As for her abilities Erlyospyx is now primarily a distraction based creature but one that can put out a significant amount of damage. I’m not a big fan of creatures that pull off the double distraction as I think it’s too much but as she is a Unique rarity I can see it being right for the high end of the Arena.

Erlyospyx is a reasonable option for Raid battles. All that distraction will help against the right boss creature.

What are your thoughts on Erlyospyx after the 2.0 update and how would you use her now?

1 Like

I suck… me and my brother earlidom need at least 75% decel resistance.

1 Like

I don’t think Erlykospyx sucks. Not at all. If we gave everything with speed an immunity to slowing, it would be pointless. Most things need a weakness for balance.

Shut down by resil meta, but tyrant any other

1 Like

She was incredible in the unique tourney as a closer. Her resistance to stun stopped many last ditch swaps to MRhino and Phorusaura. People also underestimate her and try to swap in Tryko on a revenge attack when she can actually twoshot.

1 Like

yeah but with a resilient meta it can’t do nothing… it’s a cunning and it must be weak against a slower but it’s still a unique and not so easy to unlock… However having 2/3 fierce components (and fierce are resistant to decel) it should be more useful against resilients.

1 Like