Defence: 0%
Critical Chance: 5%

Created using DNA from: Koolasuchus Gen 2 and Arambourgiana,

Distracting Strike.
Instant Invincibility.
Nullifying Strike.
Short Defence.
Swap-in Distraction.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

2 Likes

This thing looks disturbing and I don’t like it. Though I do have it at 170/200 I just need koola g2 DNA.

1 Like

Do not underestimate this bird. It has a solid place on my team and can, with some luck kill Thors. If not, it leaves them for dead. High health, high attack and slowish speed makes a powerful creature. Needs distracting impact/rampage and instant distract to make it a mega powerful creature

1 Like

What are the cool downs and delays on its skills?

|DISTRACTING STRIKE|Deal 1x damage. Target’s damage is reduced 50% for 2 turns. Cooldown: 2 turn(s)|
|INSTANT INVINCIBILITY|Priority. Shield 100% for 1 turn. Cooldown: 3 turn(s) Delay: 1 turn(s)|
|NULLIFYING STRIKE|Remove Positive Effects. Deal 1x damage.|
|SHORT DEFENSE|Deal 1x damage. 50% shield for 2 turns. Cooldown: 2 turn(s)|

I have it created at it’s basic level but I don’t think I’ll boost it any higher. I don’t rate pterosaurs and this hybrid isn’t much better for my mind.

Rip birds. You will be rembembered

1 Like

Yeah most all flyers have the same thing…

Can be fun to play around with but not terribly great for every day

1 Like

I actually like the design of this guy, but dang, those moves are awful. Not even a single 2x attack.

2 Likes

I’m still working towards “Sumo”

1 Like

Got it

1 Like

Limited edition drawing in 3, 2, 1
Ta da!

4 Likes

It has been nearly a year since the Dinosaur of the Day discussions started and I thought it might be nice to slowly revisit them and see how things have changed.

Rarity: Legendary.
Metahub Tier: Alpha Low.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1400.
Speed: 115.

Nullifying Strike.
Short Defence.
Distracting Strike.
Instant Invincibility.
Swap in Distraction.

Koolabourgiania hasn’t changed. I’ve said many times before about how I feel pterosaurs are lackluster but on paper Koolabourgiania does seem better with more more suitable stats and abilities. She lacks a x2 damage attack though. She could do with losing either short defence or instant invincibility in favour of a more direct attack ability. Even so, with her looking like a better pterosaur, I have never seen one in the Arena ever. Once or twice in strike towers maybe, but from where I sit, no one seems to be playing them in PVP. Would you agree? Or are people just using the DNA to create Geminititan?

What are your thoughts on this pterosaur hybrid?

1 Like

Keratoporcus-icon

Rarity: Legendary.
Tier: Alpha Low.
Health: 4800.
Damage: 1200.
Speed: 117.

Resilient Strike.
Group Taunting Shields Strike.
Distracting Impact.
Instant Invincibility.
Swap In Distraction.

Resistant to distraction (50%), speed decrease (50%) and vulnerable (50%).

Koolabourgiania has seen a heft health increase but a nasty loss in damage. She still seems good on paper compared to other pterosaurus but she is lacking something all the same. Although Koolabourgiania has some ability changes after 2.0 she is basically the same creature although she is now anti-evasion rather than a nullifyer. I still think for a Legendary rarity Koolabourgiania could use a x2 damage ability. As I mentioned before, I still don’t see Koolabourgiania in the Arena which makes me think that maybe she isn’t all that good.

Koolabourgiania could be an okay Raid creature but I think I would be hard pressed to find a proper use for her.

What are your thoughts on Koolabourgiania after 2.0 and how would you use her now?

1 Like

Used it in the advantage tourney, did help against some indo gen 2’s that are there… but not as good as mammotheium or ardontosaurus… still wanna see it feed in AR tho.

1 Like

If it doesn’t snatch a pterosaur out of the air I’ll be disappointed.

If it stabs a goat I’ll wonder how.

1 Like

That would still be cool to see.