Lythronax

Rarity: Legendary.
Metahub Tier: Alpha.
Health: 4200.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 124.
Defence: 0%
Critical Chance: 5%

Created using DNA from: Spinosaurus Gen 2 and Baryonyx Gen 2.
DNA can be used for: Erlikospyx.

Definite Rampage.
Lethal Wound.
Minor Rending Attack.
Precise Rampage.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

3 Likes

Nvm, I forgot this hybrid and assumed the series is over (though now it sadly is until another update)

1 Like

I got these Spinonyx and Erlikospyx the wrong round on my list. Only remembered last night that I hadn’t done it.

I like em. Fast bleeder good straight attacks basically definite rampage and precise rampage.

It looks like a red colored spinotasuchs (I think that’s the name the big blue one with bleed swoop and critical)

Any way those two are my bleeder duo on my team.

I wished this one had a bit more health though but still my big red buddy.

2 Likes

Spinonyx is in the right order, but you literally published Erlikospyx before Elasmotherium

That’s what I did wrong then. :+1:

2 Likes

Also why is the metahub tier TBA if the list has came yesterday?

Because I’ve only just seen that list.

Welp… Oof

Thanks for your contributions Mr Ambassador. So this is it then? Last dino? Now what…

1 Like

I didn’t make Spinotasuchus, but I might have to try and make this thing for a speedy bleeder… two rampage attacks are also quite appealing, although its base damage is lower than I would like.

1 Like

Time for attack boosts then!

Lolz, I still have it at creation level, and I’m mad at myself for not using it often. But from what I’ve observed on the tines that I have played it, I liked the two rampages and the bleed. Make the opponent decide if they want to continue being brutally beaten and bled out, or if they want to switch. Not sure what the Minor Rending attack could do, since it’s on the lower percentage of damage, but meh.

I want to level it up to team level, but Bary G2 all of a sudden appears so laaaaaaaate :sweat_smile:

Minor rend is nice against high HP or shielded opponents.

Last until the next releases but this isn’t the end. What I would really like is for these posts to become the place to go to for discussions about these dinosaurs in the game (and in prehistory as an interesting topic). So, with that in mind I might have a short break but then start with #1 again, and see if we can’t get some talking about how to use the relevant dinosaur in game. Tactics for use and against. That sort of thing.

1 Like

Even if the HP percentage is low, it’s still good against them?

Yeah but it’s not as effective as one of her two rampages.

It’s literally only desirable to use on a dino with over 4k max health and a shield

Haha… Then I should wait until the NodoTitan strike tower and test it out xP

I’ve only recently unlocked this one. Would love to use her, but she’s far below the rest of my team now (which is pretty much the case with every new dinosaur these days).

1 Like

She works underleveled a bit mostly cuz of speed and bleed.

1 Like

I just noticed, there’s 1 DotD missing!