Dinosaur of the Day #155 - Tryostronix

Rarity: Legendary.
Metahub Tier: Apex.
Health: 3900.
Damage: 1150.
Speed: 124.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 20%

Can be created using DNA from: Baryonyx and Postimetrodon.

Armour Piercing Strike.
Defence Shattering Rampage.
Ferocious Strike.
Ready to Crush.
Immunity.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

I’d love to level this one up a bit more but Baryonyx just isn’t appearing around here all that often anymore (not that it really was anyway). Tryo is a good hybrid but I think it needs a few levels under her belt to make her really useful.

I still have her on my team, but she’s mostly just a throwaway dino now till I replace her. I use her as my starting dino as her revenge kill technique usually fails on me now since she gets outmatched in speed from most dinos.

1 Like

I really like the idea of revenge dinos, but I have perpetually wished Tryostronix had more health… perhaps with stat boosters she’ll find a way back on my team, but for now Gorgosuchus remains on top.

1 Like

I’m still not convinced by dinosaurs with Ready to Crush. Why waste a turn doing nothing when you could be chomping right away?

I find RTC useful against creatures such as Tryko…but I rarely use it in any other scenario.

2 Likes