Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #161 - Quetzorion

starfinder

Made with DNA from: Pteraquetzal and Tanycolagreus.

Rarity: Unique.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 3900.
Damage:1650.
Speed: 130.
Defence: 0%
Crit: 20%

Armour Piercing Strike.
Long Invincibility.
Nullifying Rampage.
Sidestep.
Swap in Dodge.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

7 Likes

i haven’t it yet but his stats look very sexy!
The faster unique,Really decents damage and a few crit%
In his kit,well…since dodge was nerf,swap in dodge is not near as useful it was before,sidestep is almost useless

3 Likes

Don’t have this one yet, but I really would like to to have it on my team!

Its stats are pretty good, but the sidestep sounds like a waste of a turn except for cleansing DoTs, but otherwise def in my future endgame team

2 Likes

Got it at 23 it’s pretty good so far

4 Likes

By far my favorite hybrid of this update. It’s an erlidominus killer. Haven’t even taken her into battle yet lol, she needs a few more boosts to be ready.

3 Likes

Yeah boost it as much as you can - mines taking down quite a few things even a Thor once or twice surprisingly lol :joy:

2 Likes

Mine gets the lucky crit a LOT

3 Likes

It has been nearly a year since the Dinosaur of the Day discussions started and I thought it might be nice to slowly revisit them and see how things have changed.

Rarity: Unique.
Tier: Tyrant Low.
Health: 3750.
Damage:1520.
Speed: 130.
Defence: 0%
Crit: 20%

Armour Piercing Strike.
Long Invincibility.
Nullifying Rampage.
Sidestep.
Swap in Dodge,
Immune to Distraction.

Oh my. Quetzorian is a bit of a beast. Since her first appearance she seen a drop in both health and damage plus the addition of an immunity to distraction. If I bothered with hybrids I would try to create this hard to get hybrid. She walks around with awesome damage and just the right abilities. Armour piercing attack, nullifying and defensive abilities, this what I think a good hybrid looks like. Very strong but not unbeatable. I can only say I have faced her maybe once or twice so she must remain hard to complete.

What are your thoughts on this hybrid in the current game?

I am currently working on levelling it up. It is not in my arena team yet. Have it at lvl 24.

It would be a replacement for Proceratomimus if the chicken gets badly nerfed in next update.

Am currently using it for strike towers and it is pretty good.

1 Like

Not a bad idea. I know I’d rather face Quetzorian right now than a Proceratomimus.

The nerf hit her badly. She constantly leaves dinos with about 20-50HP after her rampage. Since the update, I’ve found less people using her.

Which is a shame, because she was, before that, pretty great.

1 Like

Is that with or without boosts?

Mine is at level 24 and I really badly want to level it up, but Quetzalcoatlus DNA has really been setting me back. I’m excited that Quetzalcoatlus is finally available this week. 30 attempts is going to be a challenge. :grimacing:

1 Like

Admittedly, that was with boosts. A large amount of attack boosts, if I’m honest. Mine is level 25 at the moment, but like with a lot of people, it’s the Quetzal that sets me back.

Still annoyed that Procerathomimus is apparently not in need of balancing despite taking down uniques and legendaries, but Quetzorion, a unique who is commonly beaten by a large amount of other uniques and legendaries, is apparently more powerful.

1 Like